100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This Hunger Games B list actor who everyone has been told is in a serious relationship got a 19 year old local teen pregnant while he was shooting in North Carolina. She is due in late Spring. You just know our actor is going to want a paternity test, if only to keep his girlfriend mollified. So far she has not broken up with him over it because he says he never slept with the teen. She and her friends say otherwise.

The guy who's girlfriend is from Montana?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    The guy who's girlfriend is from Montana?

My assumption too. However the blind says this is only a rumour - could be like Bieber again I guess :)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Hasn't Beaver split up again with Waverley Wizard. My money is on Montana
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Hasn't Beaver split up again with Waverley Wizard. My money is on Montana

Oh yeah no I wasn't naming him, I was saying the past story about the girl backstage where he was named and it was proved untrue with a DNA test :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=46972

Know this was partially solved a while back, but last nights 'red carpet' appearance finally completes the blind!!

Hate em or love em, it's official!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geordie Chocolate Eyes and Londonderry Long Legs?

She wouldn't have to try to text and call her as they are working together every day in rehearsals. I think this is American people they're speaking about here as the failed reality judge being spoke about here wouldn't be classed as b-list on an American site since she is unknown there for the most part.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Interesting reveal if true
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=47202#more-47202
    Always thought the split was down to differences with that kind of thing, have often thought she looks wired in pics/vids. She looked good last night though
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But are the Americans likely to be having close encounters with the Ginger prince? The falling out I can easily imagine that was a group designed to create cat fights but a royal fling? Not so much.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    From NPR

After Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know" won the Grammy for best pop duo/group performance, he revealed that Kimbra wasn't his first, or even his second, choice for the song. He had already gone through two female singers for the track and was waiting on another vocalist when she "called out." "I built so much expectation with that vocalist that i was feeling a little crushed." he said backstage after collecting the Grammy. It came down to Kimbra to sing on the song that was recorded in her apartment. It was last year's biggest hit. As for the unnamed singer, Gotye said she makes wonderful music own her own and "Shouldn't be mad." So who missed out on a Grammy?
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ Would probably be Aussie so i'd say Titanium and Aussie Voice judge.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

He Is Scared

Back in the day before this A list all movie actor became who he is today he was just another actor trying to move up the ladder. That he went so high so quickly is not exactly hard to figure out when you hear about his casting couch experiences with men. Wait, you haven't heard about them, but you might in the very near future. It turns out her once shared a very close, intimate relationship with one of his co-stars. She used to be A list in movies and television. She never had sex with our actor, but they became very close off-screen and he shared to her how he got the role in which they both starred and how he had got another previous role as well as his life growing up which he has never shared with anyone. Now, our actress is short of cash and has written a manuscript/historical fiction type book which barely fictionalizes those couple of months together. She envisions a book a play and maybe a movie and apparently it is really really good. Every publisher who has seen it has loved it and then immediately passed because they are scared of what kind of wrath the actor will bring down on them. A few play producers have shown more gumption than the publishers and it might move straight to a play.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gotye said she makes wonderful music own her own
    ^^^^ Would probably be Aussie so i'd say Titanium and Aussie Voice judge.

It would more likely be the Aussie Voice judge. Ms Titanium can't put out a hit single without a certain French DJ or Florida-based rapper holding her hand! :p
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    It would more likely be the Aussie Voice judge. Ms Titanium can't put out a hit single without a certain French DJ or Florida-based rapper holding her hand! :p

She writes or co-writes all those mainstream songs she does. For a lot of $$$ i hear. Gives her plenty of money to do whatever she wants on her own albums.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

He Is Scared

Back in the day before this A list all movie actor became who he is today he was just another actor trying to move up the ladder. That he went so high so quickly is not exactly hard to figure out when you hear about his casting couch experiences with men. Wait, you haven't heard about them, but you might in the very near future. It turns out her once shared a very close, intimate relationship with one of his co-stars. She used to be A list in movies and television. She never had sex with our actor, but they became very close off-screen and he shared to her how he got the role in which they both starred and how he had got another previous role as well as his life growing up which he has never shared with anyone. Now, our actress is short of cash and has written a manuscript/historical fiction type book which barely fictionalizes those couple of months together. She envisions a book a play and maybe a movie and apparently it is really really good. Every publisher who has seen it has loved it and then immediately passed because they are scared of what kind of wrath the actor will bring down on them. A few play producers have shown more gumption than the publishers and it might move straight to a play.

Top Gun and the actress whose surname is sounds similar ?although I'm not sure whether she is shhort of cash??!!
    Forum Member
    Top Gun and the actress whose surname is sounds similar ?although I'm not sure whether she is shhort of cash??!!

Yeah. Or Danny Zuko.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Or Danny Zuko.

I thought of Danny Zuko too, but according to Wiki (I not the most reliable source I know :rolleyes: ) he got his break in some tv series called Welcome back Kotter,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wondered about Top Gun and his co star in same film? Not sure what she is doing how but just a thought?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    I wondered about Top Gun and his co star in same film? Not sure what she is doing how but just a thought?

Very much doubt it's her - she doesn't sound remotely interested in the fame game. (Her comments below are recent...)

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-kelly-mcgillis-recalls-making-the-1986-blockbuster-top-gun-20130207,0,4062648.story
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Very much doubt it's her - she doesn't sound remotely interested in the fame game. (Her comments below are from last week...)

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-kelly-mcgillis-recalls-making-the-1986-blockbuster-top-gun-20130207,0,4062648.story

I'm useless at these things - just felt the urge to join in! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    I'm useless at these things - just felt the urge to join in!:D:o

:D I wonder is it Top Gun? He's an obvious one but I'm sure there are plenty of others out there who took the casting couch route... we could be on the wrong track!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D I wonder is it Top Gun? He's an obvious one but I'm sure there are plenty of others out there who took the casting couch route... we could be on the wrong track!

I say him for most of the B.I. as he seems such a numpty!
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Very much doubt it's her - she doesn't sound remotely interested in the fame game. (Her comments below are recent...)

I don't know about that. She has been pretty forthcoming about hanging out their dirty washing in the past. I can imagine she would do this and not hold back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    I don't know about that. She has been pretty forthcoming about hanging out their dirty washing in the past. I can imagine she would do this and not hold back.

Has she? I didn't know that. What dirty washing did they have if they were never an item?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    The writing lady probably waited until his kids were older as it would have been a risky business if she had been the hand that rocked the cradle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QuincyMD wrote: »
    The writing lady probably waited until his kids were older as it would have been a risky business if she had been the hand that rocked the cradle.

Good one!! :D
This discussion has been closed.