Options

Xbox 360 saving game, please help!

MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
Forum Member
Hi all, I've been playing WWE'14 and last night I had a 'load failed, save data corrupted' message forcing me to restart the game >:(
So I have but I tried learning myself how to save the game onto my USB stick just incase it happens again, therefore I have it backed up so I don't have to restart the game. I've got the USB stick configured with my xbox and I'm now wondering what's the best way to ensure I save it correctly on the stick and on the hard drive please?

Also, I don't have xbox live. :)

Comments

• Options
    SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the start of games you usually get a screen popping up to ask where you want to save games. You should then be able to select hard drive or the USB drive. Obviously the USB needs to be in the Xbox prior to the game starting so it can see it's in there as an option.

You can also go into the Storage part of the Xbox guide and copy or transfer save files between the storage options.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    At the start of games you usually get a screen popping up to ask where you want to save games. You should then be able to select hard drive or the USB drive. Obviously the USB needs to be in the Xbox prior to the game starting so it can see it's in there as an option.

You can also go into the Storage part of the Xbox guide and copy or transfer save files between the storage options.

Ooh do you play the game then? Because I think doing that may lose a caw? I'm not sure though :(
  • Options
    2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    As mentioned just go into system settings on the 360 dash and choose memory, go into your main HDD and find the save folder for the game you want, select it and copy to USB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As mentioned just go into system settings on the 360 dash and choose memory, go into your main HDD and find the save folder for the game you want, select it and copy to USB.

Okay thank you, I'll try that tomorrow! :)