After playing native 1080p games on PS4...

124»

Comments

• StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    I just want to know who the hell buys a console based on it's looks? Since when is that ever a determining factor? Boggles the mind.

I've enjoyed months of Forza and 64 player Battlefield, it's been bliss.

What wasn't bliss was the issues with the headset adaptor. My goat was GOT!

Buying anything has always been based on it's looks. Most people wouldn't buy an old Lada or Skoda because they looked vile. You would have bought your telly because you like the look of it or most other things you own. So why does it change when it is a console?

I wouldn't buy the PS4 as it wouldn't fit in with my nice looking AV equipment. It would have to be hidden!
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with how the X1 looks, it's got a clean sharp design, perhaps a little on the large side but nothing to worry about, unless your struggling for space. Certainly not ugly and I actually prefer it to the PS4, not keen on the slanted look with the crater round the console, bit weird looking.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    Nothing wrong with how the X1 looks, it's got a clean sharp design, perhaps a little on the large side but nothing to worry about, unless your struggling for space. Certainly not ugly and I actually prefer it to the PS4, not keen on the slanted look with the crater round the console, bit weird looking.

While I like the look of the PS4 I do find the slanted front makes it a little more awkward for removing the disc especially if something is plugged into the USB port nearest the blu-ray drive.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i think the XB1 looks very proffesional..and quiet as well