CS: Loving the new Maria

MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
Forum Member
I think that street fight is my favourite scene of the year so far. I am SO #TeamMaria, I want her to go even more out of control.

Comments

• Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah I loved Todd winding up that misery tonight.
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Todd hitler all the way! He told that hypocritical victim playing attention seeking gobshite exactly what she needed to hear.

I hate the new Maria as much as I hated the old one - making her overly hysterical doesn't make her interesting.

And the actress is terrible
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maria was her usual dull self.

Good on Todd for telling her a few good, well-deserved home truths. Should have gone on a bit longer.:D
  • Travago_TrivagoTravago_Trivago Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    MrJames wrote: »
    I think that street fight is my favourite scene of the year so far. I am SO #TeamMaria, I want her to go even more out of control.

Totally agree. Best bit of acting she's done in years.:D:D:D
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree!
    you can see why she's going crazy, she never has any luck and she went a little loopy after Liam's death so she has form
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Todd's putdowns were brilliant. But it was nice someone threw something at him -- getting too cocky for his own good.

Plus hated his cheerleading squad -- Eileen, Jason and Sean. So naturally sided on Maria for this one.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a fun scene. #TeamTAFKAToddHitler
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maria has been cheated on in the past, and she didn't turn "bad" then. Why is it different now?
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she did the same thing to Jason now she's acting like her world has ended when we all know she'll have a new man in her bed soon.
    As for the dirty looks she was given Todd, what a pathetic idiot, she should be spending time with her kid instead of all this self pitying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    No, she did the same thing to Jason now she's acting like her world has ended when we all know she'll have a new man in her bed soon.
    As for the dirty looks she was given Todd, what a pathetic idiot, she should be spending time with her kid instead of all this self pitying.

I wish there was a "like" button for this post!
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fiz took Tyrone off her when he was together with her.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    She was harsh towards Jason telling him that she never loved him so brutally, I should feel sympathy for Maria but for now I am loving nasty gobby Todd he is far more interesting :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Fiz took Tyrone off her when he was together with her.

I hate Fizz as well, but that doesn't change the fact she did the same thing to Jason.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wanted a fight and she got one. While Todd stood in the middle of the street and gave his best.

His last sentence to Maria must have struck home
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    I hate how Sean has to always butt in saying he had Marcus first :confused:

Seriously Sean, build a bridge.. and then fall through it and get eaten by sharks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »

Seriously Sean, build a bridge.. and then fall through it and get eaten by sharks

:D

That irritant, Sean, needs to get over himself. Just like Dreary Maria.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only good thing that could come out of this sl is if Maria kills Fizz, then goes to jail.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Todd's putdowns were brilliant. But it was nice someone threw something at him -- getting too cocky for his own good.

Plus hated his cheerleading squad -- Eileen, Jason and Sean. So naturally sided on Maria for this one.

I think the cheerleading squad is what annoyed me most actually!
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only good thing that could come out of this sl is if Maria kills Fizz, then goes to jail.

ha ha ha :D:D:D

Wooahh did you see the look on Fizzs' face
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member

Ha! ha! ha! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also loving Maria now
    It's not really like she's had a personality transplant like some people are saying, it's just showing her darker side
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »

Post of the thread. Scrub that, Post of the Year! :D:D:D:cool:
  • AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toddhitler really has the mother he deserves.
    Eileen was disgusting for trying to run down Maria and her relationship with Marcus like that. She hasn't got a maternal bone in her body to slag off poor Maria like that and if she really gave a tinkers about her precious Toddhitler she wouldn't want him to be a sleazy, creepy meddler in people's lives.
    No wonder Eileen has no husband and everyone uses her like a dogsbody, She has no self respect so how can she expect to get respect in return.
    She should go and fling herself in front of one of the taxis.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Only reason I felt any sympathy for Maria. Eileen and Sean sticking their oar in matters which never concerned them.

That doesn't mean to say she behaved right, or Todd is in the wrong -- they all should be held accountable. She was dumb for thinking the relationship would work, while Todd courted Marcus inappropriately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed - that's what swung it Maria's way, IMO from watching it. Maria might be a moron, but she didn't deserve that - Todd caused all the misery and now he's practically laughing about it.

Hitler Todd needs a good beating.