Options

EE - boss on plans for summer: 'Huge stories ahead'

Comments

• Options
    Dark_StarDark_Star Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    I would imagine there will be plenty more deaths in the near future as it would be pretty pointless having a funeral parlour open up if ur not going to have people dying.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gemgem1987 wrote: »
    I think it is a whodunnit to be honest, since the initial press release saying "What Killed Lucy?" it's not been focused on as much since, and the actors and now even DTC have all called it a whodunnit when interviewed.

Seems like they're going for a gritty and mysterious one though over a generic "everyone has a motive" type whodunnit like Fraser in Hollyoaks at the mo or Archie Mitchell.
    It's certainly different, Lucy's not your typical whodunnit victim which makes the sl very interesting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Loool :D:D So we've had the frame, doggy doorstop, queen vic bust and ash tray.. now it's time for the frisbee :D

Soo true :D The snake would still be on the loose, on the 30th it would be captured. Everybody will then go and celebrate in the Vic, with Philth singing 'We are faaaaamily' :D

I think it would be the other way round, everyone's in the Vic then suddenly someone bursts in (probably Fatboy) and announces, "I've done it, I've caught the snake!" The duff duff would a long shot of the Vic, Fatboy hoisted up on Mick and Phil's shoulders and rapturous applause all round! :D
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lastlaugh wrote: »
    Me too. I'm a bit dismayed that Lady Di giving birth is even going to be part of these episodes!

Same here, I hope it doesn't take away the impact us viewers will feel about Lucys death, I'd imagine it was meant to be solely her episode!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I think gemgem gave us the answer, but Its still intriguing, I like the feeling that I have no idea!

I like that as well, I said in another thread today I have absolutely no idea how this is going to pan out for once, literally not a clue, and it's making me so excited for it to play out!
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be the other way round, everyone's in the Vic then suddenly someone bursts in (probably Fatboy) and announces, "I've done it, I've caught the snake!" The duff duff would a long shot of the Vic, Fatboy hoisted up on Mick and Phil's shoulders and rapturous applause all round! :D

Then Max laughing says "Snake? Call that a snake? I'll show you a snake?"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dark_Star wrote: »
    I would imagine there will be plenty more deaths in the near future as it would be pretty pointless having a funeral parlour open up if ur not going to have people dying.

Dark_Star I've just noticed your location!! :o Are you a suspect?! :o Have I just solved the mystery of Lucy's murder?!! :o:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loool :D:D So we've had the frame, doggy doorstop, queen vic bust and ash tray.. now it's time for the frisbee :D

Soo true :D The snake would still be on the loose, on the 30th it would be captured. Everybody will then go and celebrate in the Vic, with Philth singing 'We are faaaaamily' :D

One day Denny will kill Phil with a discarded Craig David CD! :D
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got a feeling patricks storyline could see a return for his wife yolande
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I'm never gonna throw again, the way I threw at youuuuuuuuuu!" :D

:D

Ronnie and Roxy on backing vocals:
    Ba barah bara
    Ba barah bara
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Then Max laughing says "Snake? Call that a snake? I'll show you a snake?"

Max: Here meet Maximus, Monty has nothing on this
    Dot: Oooh I say
    Kat: Meet me in the cellar
    Ronnie: Stay away from my sistaah !!!!
    Stella Price: thru t'back Maximus :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dark_Star I've just noticed your location!! :o Are you a suspect?! :o Have I just solved the mystery of Lucy's murder?!! :o:o:D

Haha, if i was really there she wudnt end up getting killed as id be there to protect her lol.

Besides its a resident who kills her and im not a resident :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Roxy: Back off, its mine!
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ICON111 wrote: »
    DTC is just brilliant. Very intrigued by the upcoming Patrick story. A potential dementia storyline would be a very interesting storyline for Rudoloph Walker to get his teeth sinked into. This could potentially be a big storyline for Cora, showing us more of her loving, caring, vulnerable and emotional side if she becomes Patrick's main carer, them getting married, her struggles with Patrick's illnesses. This will also be a big story for the Foxs, would bring Kim and the Hubbards to the square.

It would be good to see Rudolph & Ann taking on this storyline- has it been confirmed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

Ronnie and Roxy on backing vocals:
    Ba barah bara
    Ba barah bara

We're on to something here! This is what Patrick's story will be, he'll be playing the funky sax solo's in Bobby Beale's rendition of "Careless Frisbee"! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're on to something here! This is what Patrick's story will be, he'll be playing the funky sax solo's in Bobby Beale's rendition of "Careless Frisbee"! :D

Now THIS I can get on board with! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yehhh man :D We need to be on the EE writing team :D Dtc if you're reading, give us a call.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ian: CINDY!!?
    Stella Price/Cindy: That's right Ian, I'm back, I've been in witness protection up north!

*duff duff doo doo do do do do*

:o:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, if i was really there she wudnt end up getting killed as id be there to protect her lol.

Besides its a resident who kills her and im not a resident :D

Awww, thought I'd got it all figured out then haha :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian: CINDY!!?
    Stella Price/Cindy: That's right Ian, I'm back, I've been in witness protection up north!

*duff duff doo doo do do do do*

:o:p:D

And I'm going to Kill you with this frisbee!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Awww, thought I'd got it all figured out then haha :D

With that said, there are always twists in storylines ;-)

Given im in her bed, cud be death by orgasm :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I'm going to Kill you with this frisbee!!!

*Bobby Beale and the "Careless Frisbee" Back-Up Band who had been playing in the Vic go silent...* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With that said, there are always twists in storylines ;-)

Given im in her bed, cud be death by orgasm :D

Well, that would definitely bring a new meaning to "What Killed Lucy?" :p And there are definitely worse ways to die :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, that would definitely bring a new meaning to "What Killed Lucy?" :p And there are definitely worse ways to die :D

Wud certainly be one way to make a beale squeal :D
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds promising