Options

Grande Fratello 14 (2015)

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
Forum Member
✭✭
So the new Italian BB has started last Thursday. Anyone watch it/understand it? Being Italian, it's the only piece of Italian TV I watch (well I did watch The Celebrity Island) earlier on in the year for the first time which was great.

There's the website:

http://www.grandefratello.mediaset.it/

Wish I could watch the live streaming (which is 24/7) but can't from the UK.

The third transgender (Rebecca) in the series has entered, and she is a favourite (shock, not), but the previous two had the same initial response, but don't think they came across well towards the end. All bar one is Italian, one is from Ukraine (Igor) living in Italy and seeing online reaction, he is immensely disliked due to his treatment of the transgender (I haven't watched those clips yet).

Right now, here is the story.

They are playing as COUPLES (not real life couples but BB put them together) There are 16 in total, but 8 couples. I don't know if they will play as couples as a whole or not. Don't think they will because usually GF lasts for over 4 months nowadays so they can't only have 8 couples. they will probably chuck in another at least 6 new HMs along the way.

14 of the HMs are in the main house, and one of the couples is in the garage. To create conflict they have kept them in there with them unaware (and the house unaware) that one of the person in the garage has their ex partner in the house. When they return and the ex partner sees that the couple are close (because they have already kissed in the garage), will be good TV.