Scandal Season 2 UK Pace (July 4th More4)

124»

Comments

• player1player1 Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure it's far fetched but I enjoy this roller coaster of a drama....plenty of jaw dropping cliff hangers. I know there are two versions of the season 2 finale....the extended version has an additional 7 minutes....I wonder which More 4 will show ?
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    player1 wrote: »
    Sure it's far fetched but I enjoy this roller coaster of a drama....plenty of jaw dropping cliff hangers. I know there are two versions of the season 2 finale....the extended version has an additional 7 minutes....I wonder which More 4 will show ?

The usual 60 minute episode.
  • Harris78Harris78 Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Where has Scandal dissapeared to on a thursday night on More 4?
  • topgooner100topgooner100 Posts: 2,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harris78 wrote: »
    Where has Scandal dissapeared to on a thursday night on More 4?

Season Finished couple of weeks ago!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found this program last week when scanning the Boxset section on my Sky On Demand thing, and I love it! I'm already half way through season 2 it's so addictive!

Great storylines each week and great characters, what's not to love.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always late to the party. Catching up now. Series 2 episode 3 or 4. Does Shonda Rhimes hate men?? Anyway. Can't stand the ginger woman. Sadly I've checked IMDb and it looks like she sticks around.
  • topgooner100topgooner100 Posts: 2,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Always late to the party. Catching up now. Series 2 episode 3 or 4. Does Shonda Rhimes hate men?? Anyway. Can't stand the ginger woman. Sadly I've checked IMDb and it looks like she sticks around.

Shonda is one very sad lonely bitter woman That's all I'll say ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still watching. Quick question; are any of the characters meant to be likeable? I quite like Quinn and Harrison, but all of the others are just dreadful people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Still watching. Quick question; are any of the characters meant to be likeable? I quite like Quinn and Harrison, but all of the others are just dreadful people.

Take Quinn off that 'list.'