Options

Charlotte Church - Logical World (MUSIC VIDEO)

superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I brought her album yesterday but haven't had a chance to listen to it much yet, but I have listened to Logical World and it's much much better than the first single. In fact listening to Logical World on Youtube was the reason I brought the album (which was listed as being £9 but they only sold it me for £4!). She's certainly not getting much surport from radio stations but then 'Back to Scratch' was awful.
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The album is incredible, but it takes a few listens to really appreciate it IMO, most songs are beautiful. Back To Scratch is easily the weakest track.
  • Options
    lulu25lulu25 Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love it :D

Thought back to scratch was brilliant too- am deffo going to buy the album!
  • Options
    mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BP4L wrote: »
    I brought her album yesterday but haven't had a chance to listen to it much yet, but I have listened to Logical World and it's much much better than the first single. In fact listening to Logical World on Youtube was the reason I brought the album (which was listed as being £9 but they only sold it me for £4!). She's certainly not getting much surport from radio stations but then 'Back to Scratch' was awful.

Where did you get it from?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mangomoon wrote: »
    Where did you get it from?

Tesco.
  • Options
    Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BP4L wrote: »
    Tesco.

I managed to get the Special Edition with 2011 art cards calendar for £4.95 from Tesco :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to get the Special Edition with 2011 art cards calendar for £4.95 from Tesco :D

So did I. :cool: