Forum Member
    I see Smithy is back :o
  • Ryan_Waide1Ryan_Waide1 Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Good to see the return of a fine character in todays episode

Smithy who is now a sergant!
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Good to see Smithy back. He wised up to himself when he was away.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have they missed some out ?, as im playing catch up at the minute, and it seems like they have, as just watched the ones where Boyden was killed, and the one after, his funeral, which started with them saying his daughter Amy had him killed for his insurance, and also because he was going for custody of her daughter.

We had nothing to suggest she was going to have him killed or what, it just went from him talking to her in her cell, to him checking for that suspicious package and getting gunned down, to his funeral day, and them saying it was Amy who had him killed.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Have they missed some out ?, as im playing catch up at the minute, and it seems like they have, as just watched the ones where Boyden was killed, and the one after, his funeral, which started with them saying his daughter Amy had him killed for his insurance, and also because he was going for custody of her daughter.

We had nothing to suggest she was going to have him killed or what, it just went from him talking to her in her cell, to him checking for that suspicious package and getting gunned down, to his funeral day, and them saying it was Amy who had him killed.

The investigation into Boyden's death formed the first episode of spin-off series Murder Investigation Team which presumably Drama doesn't have the rights to
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,526
    Forum Member
    Grouty wrote: »

Ken Tun mentioned this on the previous page. The investigation is on YouTube MIT Moving Targets part 1 etc.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    The investigation into Boyden's death formed the first episode of spin-off series Murder Investigation Team which presumably Drama doesn't have the rights to

Ken Tun mentioned this on the previous page. The investigation is on YouTube MIT Moving Targets part 1 etc.

• FreddiePFreddieP Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Great to see Smithy back, although Kerry didn't take long to get her hands on him!
  • tubzy2001tubzy2001 Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a rough idea what ep was shown on Friday 10th October please
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    tubzy2001 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a rough idea what ep was shown on Friday 10th October please

I believe that week saw the Britanniamania episodes but I don't know exactly which one was shown on that date :)
  • Night OwlNight Owl Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed today's episode!
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FreddieP wrote: »
    Great to see Smithy back, although Kerry didn't take long to get her hands on him!

She's another actress that has disappeared since leaving the show, apart from a 'Doctors' one off appearance!
    Forum Member
    First appearance of Becker and Gabriel Kent.
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Polly is so annoying:o>:(
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Becker is the one now appearing in one of the sponsorship ads during the Chase isnt she?

(She was in a Vanish ad before that!)
  • Ray266Ray266 Posts: 3,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That part of the series with Gabriel Kent got on my nerves it went on too long.>:(
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,526
    Forum Member
    Oh no, Madford is back! And other people seem to like Smithy but I can't stand him.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ray266 wrote: »
    That part of the series with Gabriel Kent got on my nerves it went on too long.>:(

Towards the end of his time on the show he made Cathy Madford seem almost sane
  • Ken TunKen Tun Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate this period of The Bill, which I'm watching for the first time. Everybody with a few exceptions being vile to everybody else. I came back to it mid-2004 and it wasn't quite so bad then. Meanwhile I am enjoying seeing for the first time 1993 on DVD which really was a golden era.
    Forum Member
    Madford losing track of her pregnancy lie.
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few people are really annoying me lately although I'm still enjoying.

June is just unbearable since she found out about Jim & Marie.
    Polly won't stop interfering in everyone's business and her voice is awful.
    Smithy's (Who I never liked) arrival has made Luke even more annoying.
    Kerry (in this most recent episode) has irritated me with the faces she pulls and her bitterness towards Luke.

Cameron, Kathy, Gina, Mickey, Des and Honey are all great though.

Does anyone know where Nick has disappeared to?
  • spursboy68spursboy68 Posts: 4,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmeister wrote: »

Kerry (in this most recent episode) has irritated me with the faces she pulls and her bitterness towards Luke.

Does anyone know where Nick has disappeared to?

Rehab. Back soon. "LIve" ep coming in the next couple of months also.
  • Night OwlNight Owl Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    hmeister wrote: »

Lol. I find Honey irritating with her chewing and calling everyone "darlin".
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, Madford is back! And other people seem to like Smithy but I can't stand him.

Can't stand smithy or the actor who plays him, so it's a slog watching anything he is in.

It's clear that The Bill is about to enter its Sunset Beach phase.
  • Ken TunKen Tun Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand smithy or the actor who plays him, so it's a slog watching anything he is in.

I liked Smithy in later years apart from his antipathy towards Callum Stone as I never understood what that was all about. [No spoilers in response please].