T in The Park BBC RB

pauljoansspauljoanss Posts: 1,408
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Was really enjoying watching the dJ dance music act, lots of beats lights etc, and then !!! the F word turned up "Let Me See Your F****** Hands" repeated about 20 times.
Suddenly realised this is for juveniles, sad because it I was really enjoying it until then.

Comments

• U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoomp there it is!.:D

It's usually on catch up by now.But no sign of it.Always tomorrow i suppose.
    I hope they don't get too wet.:D
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    pauljoanss wrote: »
    Was really enjoying watching the dJ dance music act, lots of beats lights etc, and then !!! the F word turned up "Let Me See Your F****** Hands" repeated about 20 times.
    Suddenly realised this is for juveniles, sad because it I was really enjoying it until then.

Im sure you will get over it.

In other news, were the Libertines on tonight and if so is there a chance their set will be repeated?
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ollie_h19 wrote: »
    Im sure you will get over it.

In other news, were the Libertines on tonight and if so is there a chance their set will be repeated?

According to my Fandabbidozi tv guide.The Libertines are on BBC3 today,main stage (Sat) at 10pm till midnight, along with Avici,:cool:
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wont somebody please think of the children !
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    U96 wrote: »
    According to my Fandabbidozi tv guide.The Libertines are on BBC3 today,main stage (Sat) at 10pm till midnight, along with Avici,:cool:

Brill, thanks. One to record.