Aaron's mum just commented on FB

minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
Forum Member
This is what she said:-

"Hi everyone Aaron mum and step dad here. Just wanted to let you know how the family feel about Aaron and Faye. We do believe Aaron has deep feelings for faye and do not believe for 1 minute that Aaron would have taken it this far if he didn't. We asked Aaron if he had a game plan before he went in and he said no he was just going to be himself, which is what we have seen warts and all. If anyone saw the speech Aaron done yesterday you will see he has said so himself. "

she follows with:-

"We have not had chance to talk to Richard yet so do not know quite what happened last night. Thank you for all your support and messages they are wonderful to see and have got us through some bad days. Aaron for the win!"

Comments

• minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    PS I stress this is from the BB facebook page and NOT the family's page ;)
  • rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    You have to feel sorry for the friends and family of all the h/ms who get dragged into the slagging off by some.
  • sudie58sudie58 Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    they must have also been shocked at richards message, even emma said "are you sure you are a friend of Aaron" ?
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minkski wrote: »

"Hi everyone Aaron mum and step dad here. Just wanted to let you know how the family feel about Aaron and Faye. We do believe Aaron has deep feelings for faye and do not believe for 1 minute that Aaron would have taken it this far if he didn't. We asked Aaron if he had a game plan before he went in and he said no he was just going to be himself, which is what we have seen warts and all. If anyone saw the speech Aaron done yesterday you will see he has said so himself. "

"We have not had chance to talk to Richard yet so do not know quite what happened last night. Thank you for all your support and messages they are wonderful to see and have got us through some bad days. Aaron for the win!"

Sorry but that made me laugh, that speech has made me imagine Aaron's mum as a lovely middle class mummy then "Aaron FTW" tacked onto the end :D
  • TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member

Oh dear Poppet's not desperate isit?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,517
    Forum Member
    Has she mentioned the herd of elephants in the room?
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member

Given that Aaron & his brother are obviously intelligent & articulate, I'm somewhat surprised at the grammar.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    PS I stress this is from the BB facebook page and NOT the family's page

If I were a sceptic, which I'm not, I would say that a middle class lady like Aarons mum would not say 'saw the speech Aaron done' she would have said 'saw that speech that Aaron made or that Aaron gave' that would make me suspicious that it wasn't her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that her real account?
  • tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    Oh jeeez its the grammar police.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    PS I stress this is from the BB facebook page and NOT the family's page ;)

:confused:
    Forum Member
    sunkaz wrote: »
    PS I stress this is from the BB facebook page and NOT the family's page

If I were a sceptic, which I'm not, I would say that a middle class lady like Aarons mum would not say 'saw the speech Aaron done' she would have said 'saw that speech that Aaron made or that Aaron gave' that would make me suspicious that it wasn't her.

My thoughts too.
  • The WizardThe Wizard Posts: 11,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Sorry but that made me laugh, that speech has made me imagine Aaron's mum as a lovely middle class mummy then "Aaron FTW" tacked onto the end :D

Sorry to nit-pick but is it just me or are there parts of that message which don't quite ring true, coming from someone of that age supposedly from a middle class family?

Firsty her bad use of grammar and lack of punctuation. The 'Aaron for the win' comment sounds like something a young person might say. Surely she'd be more likely to say, 'Aaron TO win' or something more grammatically correct and fitting of someone like her. Plus the fact she said, 'If anyone saw the speech Aaron done yesterday'. Would someone of that age and of a supposedly fairly well educated family have written that? Anyone with half an brain knows it should have read, 'If anyone saw the speech Aaron gave/made yesterday'.

Hmmm. Can we be 100% sure this person actually wrote that message?

Sorry but reading it it doesn't come over like it's been written by a mature middle class well educated adult.
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Given that Aaron & his brother are obviously intelligent & articulate, I'm somewhat surprised at the grammar.

Yes alarm bells for me too.
  • 16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear Poppet's not desperate isit?!

Or maybe she's supporting her son, like other hm's family members?
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Strange though isn't it. One poster tried to direct me to a speech Aaron made about his fears off l of entering the house, as his friends an family will get to see the real Aaron. So is his mother saying"this is the Aaron we know "because according to Aaron they don't know the real Aaron
    Forum Member
    :confused:

Digital Sid, Where have you been? not seen you posting on here this series!:)
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it was posted on FB surely it comes from a FB account.
    Forum Member
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    If it was posted on FB surely it comes from a FB account.

But is it genuine?
  • beanie.beanie. Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Wizard wrote: »
    . The 'Aaron for the win' comment sounds like something a young person might say. Surely she'd be more likely to say, 'Aaron TO win' or something more grammatically correct and fitting of someone like her.

Sorry but reading it it doesn't come over like it's been written by a mature middle class well educated adult.
    If it is his Mum, she's probably been on FB twitter and forums for the last 9 weeks, so she might have picked up the phrase there.
    But the (tiny) profile pic looks a bit like Jemma :eek:
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Wizard wrote: »
    Sorry to nit-pick but is it just me or are there parts of that message which don't quite ring true, coming from someone of that age supposedly from a middle class family?

Firsty her bad use of grammar and lack of punctuation. The 'Aaron for the win' comment sounds like something a young person might say. Surely she'd be more likely to say, 'Aaron TO win' or something more grammatically correct and fitting of someone like her. Plus the fact she said, 'If anyone saw the speech Aaron done yesterday'. Would someone of that age and of a supposedly fairly well educated family have written that? Anyone with half an brain knows it should have read, 'If anyone saw the speech Aaron did/made yesterday'.

I never even thought of that. I thought Aaron's mum was just trying to be young and hip lol. A lot people thinking the same as you though. Maybe she told one of the production staff what she wanted to say and they typed it onto the website for her :confused:
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    But is it genuine?

I am sure the FB sleuths will tell us.
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The person who posted it on the BB wall says they copied it from elsewhere, but they don't say where they got it from.
    Forum Member
    16caerhos wrote: »
    Or maybe she's supporting her son, like other hm's family members?

Well I along with other's think it might not be his Mother just another made up message from a fan of BB not necesarily Aaron's btw..Showing support for your child is only natural I wouldn't knock that, But come on now you think everything said on Facebook site is real? & also authentic?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The scrutiny some of these HM's have been put under this year is unprecedented. You really do have to feel for the family's involved.

I honestly think it's the questionable actions of BB throughout the series and the lack of live feed which has caused things to get out of hand. The rampant speculation and character assassination's of all HM's has been distasteful to say the least.

Opinion on my part but the way Aaron's Brother/family have conducted themselves over this series speaks volumes. On the face of it they seem a quality unit as unlike some others they have been very respectful when speaking about all HM's & haven't courted attention.