Katie Hopkins on This Morning video

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would any sane person be angry? She is a troll, that is her aim.
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Typical Conservative type lol
  • Scarlett FeverScarlett Fever Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you dont like children named after geographical locations. ...? Your daughter is called India

Hahaha pwned!!
  • KathySparkKathySpark Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw this interview and it really seamed to be " what else can I say that will shock and get me attention". Really feel sorry for her kids and for any that have the names she was taking about cause if their classmates hear the story they could get teased about it.
  • yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is vile and will do anything for publicity
  • StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha I laughed all the way through that!!

You posting this video is just giving her the attention she craves!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She makes decisions about children her own kids can play with based on their first names as it is time efficienet. But doesn't know the surnames of the kids or their families? So she doesn't have time to get to know who her kids are around, as long as they have names like Arabella and Angus. Twisted!
  • KathySparkKathySpark Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Philips face during that interview. He was just gob smacked.
  • Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet her daughters hate her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Handers wrote: »
    She makes decisions about children her own kids can play with based on their first names as it is time efficienet. But doesn't know the surnames of the kids or their families? So she doesn't have time to get to know who her kids are around, as long as they have names like Arabella and Angus. Twisted!

You really believe that do you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other thing is, many people, including me, have thoughts about certain names as they sound awful / chavvy, but she has gone beyond really disliking a name to restricting her children and accusing kids with these names of being social failures, not doing homework, etc. It just makes no sense, pure snobbery and hypocritical with her own daughter being called India, when she says she doesn't like geographical names (India for her daughter is not after the country . . .)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other thing is, many people, including me, have thoughts about certain names as they sound awful / chavvy, but she has gone beyond really disliking a name to restricting her children and accusing kids with these names of being social failures, not doing homework, etc. It just makes no sense, pure snobbery and hypocritical with her own daughter being called India, when she says she doesn't like geographical names (India for her daughter is not after the country . . .)

Never mind, console yourself in the fact she looks like Barney Rubble.
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..I wasn't angry at all, she is a pantomime villain, all you can do to these kind of people is smile and walk on and not even respond.

The fact that people are getting so upset about it shows more about their insecurity and less about said pantomime character.
  • Scarlett FeverScarlett Fever Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

mmm...... wasn't angry, more laughing
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said in the other thread about this, my first boss in my first job when I was 19 (back in the mists of time..) was very much like Katie Hopkins, so I certainly do believe there's a large element of truth in what she says.

Yes, there's probably an element of playing to the cameras, but I do certainly think that what you saw there is largely how she feels.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would any sane person be angry? She is a troll, that is her aim.

Agreed.

She's become a panto villain in a VERY calculated fashion. I can't believe people fall for anything which involes Katie Hopkins in any way. I half expect someone to actually shout "she's behind you" during her TV appearances it is that obvious.
  • peroquilperoquil Posts: 1,526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a face like a horse.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KathySpark wrote: »
    I loved Philips face during that interview. He was just gob smacked.

Havn't seen him look so disgusted since that time Gordon the Gopher took a massive shit in the Broom Cupboard.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    She's a stupid snotty woman. Seriously moronic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say Katie Hopkins is a disgusting person.

She thinks she's marvellous but she lacks all compassion.
  • shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She tries so hard to deliberately shock people. I think its a shame This Morning repeatedly give air time to someone so obviously trolling when there are far more genuine, interesting people out there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She tries so hard to deliberately shock people. I think its a shame This Morning repeatedly give air time to someone so obviously trolling when there are far more genuine, interesting people out there.

Yes that's true. She's so tragic she's decided she needs to be famous by being a poisonous horrible hateful person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard or seen her before but the moment she opened her mouth I thought Tim "Nice But" Dim, remember him? :D I keep expecting her to snort like him at any moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    She's an idiot. She loathes geographical names, yet her daughter is named India! You really couldn't make this stuff up. Thanks for the laugh Katie.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has been doing the rounds on Facebook. Hilarious video!

She kinda has a point though. I wouldn't be too chuffed about my son befriending a Kayden! :D:p