Options

Lorna

tinyditinydi Posts: 358
Forum Member
Does anyone know how Lorna got on when she went to audtion for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?

Comments

• Options
    fonfon Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    according to james and alistair shes now "selling popcorn"..:D .. lol
  • Options
    KahioKahio Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by fon

hahaha... not. Well i'm sure they'll be very successful in the music business... behind the counter of a record store.

k.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    She did very well, I went with her to see the production the day before. It was really good sat next to jim Davidson who was Hilarious. We did the west End night clubbing scene Sugar Reef then onto Cafe D`Paris, where lorna sung live and like an Angel. I think she has decided to get a little more smaller stage experience before she goes into a big production. But she was a major hit with the show's producers.
  • Options
    Voice of ReasonVoice of Reason Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Audley, so glad you're not shy of us anymore. :)

VoR
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Audley Anderson
    She did very well, I went with her to see the production the day before. It was really good sat next to jim Davidson who was Hilarious. We did the west End night clubbing scene Sugar Reef then onto Cafe D`Paris, where lorna sung live and like an Angel. I think she has decided to get a little more smaller stage experience before she goes into a big production. But she was a major hit with the show's producers.
    Yes, Cheers Audley, thanks for that. :)
  • Options
    lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that Audley.

Its a shame that some of those left in the Academy feel the need to belittle those who have left.

I thought James comments about you were in very bad taste.

At least you seemed to enjoy the experience - unlike Victor Meldrew!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, Audley. I hope things are going well for you, too. I thought you had a lovely voice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    Oh come on, the boys were only joking, that's what they're like! They all felt bad afterwards, saying oh dear we went too far and so on. It was not meant in a mean way at all!

Jessica
  • Options
    Kirsty ScotKirsty Scot Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by Poptasticuk
    Oh come on, the boys were only joking, that's what they're like! They all felt bad afterwards, saying oh dear we went too far and so on. It was not meant in a mean way at all!

Jessica

Don't worry Jessica, Audley knows that, he has no problem with anyone left in there, and is looking forward to meeting up with them all again,

Kirsty
  • Options
    PlantPlant Posts: 11,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's funny how quickly people are forgotten about once they go isn't it?

Except Louise of course with her PR working on overtime to get at least one story in the tabloids every day :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by Kirsty Scot
    Don't worry Jessica, Audley knows that, he has no problem with anyone left in there, and is looking forward to meeting up with them all again,
    Kirsty

Oh I am sure you are right, Audley seems like a genuinely nice guy (and I'm not just saying that cos he may read it, he was one of my early faves) and I'm sure he got on very well with everyone. My comments were in fact aimed at people who were complaining about the boys' joke about Lorna, cos that's just what it was - a joke!

Jessica
  • Options
    KahioKahio Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Audley, thanks a lot mate, nice to hear Lorna is doing well, and well, soem decent music in Cafe D Paris!? Now that's unexpected;) (not a big fan of the undanceble "RnB" knock offs going about i'm afraid)

What did she sing??? Did she go down well? Why didnt u sing!

Oh well, send her all our support!

k.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, that's fantastic news. I e-mailed FA On 3 to ask how Lorna had got on but haven't had a reply, that's great to hear. Fingers crossed we'll be hearing lots more from Lorna in the future :D

As for the boys jokes, it's only a bit of a laugh isn't it? Everyone got the treatment, and they all know when they go they'll get the same. I thought it was damn funny myself, and that's from a fan of Lorna :)
  • Options
    tinyditinydi Posts: 358
    Forum Member

Thanks Audley, am really pleased for her, hope Lorna goes on to better things and hopefully in a few years she will be up there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to the forums Audley!!! you're in good company here, NIck and Katie from FA1 post here too... try and get Lorna to post here!!!:)

You were robbed and went out far too soon!!!!
    I hope you get the career breaks you're looking for!!!

Never stop reaching!!!!:)
    Lots of love from
    Aly & the Sisterhood of Alex
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisterhoodalex/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by fon
    They better be joking cos they aint got the ish of Miss Lorna. Sister could sing! She had the voice of a blues diva and what they got? Mr James is arrogant and the voters shoulda kicked his ass to the kerb weeks ago. Mr Alastair is OK, he is a sweet guy but he aint got the lungs of Miss Lorna. I am so happy boo is a hit with the producers - shine honey!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by Miss Thang
    They better be joking cos they aint got the ish of Miss Lorna. Sister could sing! She had the voice of a blues diva and what they got? Mr James is arrogant and the voters shoulda kicked his ass to the kerb weeks ago. Mr Alastair is OK, he is a sweet guy but he aint got the lungs of Miss Lorna. I am so happy boo is a hit with the producers - shine honey!

Welcome to the forum Miss Thang!
    Lorna will have a music career long after certain other gentleman are playing on Butlins tours.... ;)
  • Options
    robotrobot Posts: 1,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen Lorna playing Anna in "The King and I", earlier this year. She was absolutely terrific.

A superb voice, great stage presence, excellent diction, fine actress.

She was impressive. And, for a 20-year old, quite remarkable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    Robot You live very near me!. I do my shopping in Livimngston;)