100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Pickle2012Pickle2012 Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    I heard rumours about the silver fox who had a rodent assistant and his close relationship with a good neighbour. They both wore multi-coloured coats.

I've never heard anything about the fox and the TV judge though.

Oh! Ive never heard that one, heard rumours about the silver fox but not with his neighbour!!
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pickle2012 wrote: »
    Oh! Ive never heard that one, heard rumours about the silver fox but not with his neighbour!!

I think the silver fox and the neighbour thing may have been around the time the fox took over wearing the coat
    Forum Member
    I think the silver fox and the neighbour thing may have been around the time the fox took over wearing the coat

Interesting, I love reading these posts and trying to guess who is who. ;)
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm calling rubbish on the above.

If it's anyone it's record plant button pusher!
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

More clues please?? :confused:
    Forum Member

Im confused :confused:
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pickle2012 wrote: »
    Im confused :confused:

Me too. There was a rumour about the judge and his former band pal a while back :confused:
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who now?
    :confused:
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More clues please?? :confused:

Record plant pusher is a great clue, I know exactly who is being talked about. If you were a fan of the Chris Moyles Show then you will know this person as having been a big 'friend of the show' and Chris often referenced his previous record plant pushing life. Not that I believe this thing about him and the fox, I definitely think record plant pusher would be more into the boy band types.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Record plant pusher is a great clue, I know exactly who is being talked about. If you were a fan of the Chris Moyles Show then you will know this person as having been a big 'friend of the show' and Chris often referenced his previous record plant pushing life. Not that I believe this thing about him and the fox, I definitely think record plant pusher would be more into the boy band types.

I believe I'm with it now.
  • RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe I'm with it now.

wish i was ....:cry:
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I'm saying, the silver fox thing is shite, RPP would be linked with boy band member.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't get the "record plant pusher" thing at first, but now I get it. He used to appear on the Chris Moyles show a lot didn't he?

Those not getting the clue, record plant pusher refers to the time when this person used to appear live from a record plant, moments after the winner of a popular singing show was announced. He'd press the button and start the process of pressing the winners single. But now we have downloads I suppose he's not needed anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I'm being thick, but I have no clue at all as to the record plant pusher, never listened to Chris Moyles :(
    Forum Member
    I didn't get the "record plant pusher" thing at first, but now I get it. He used to appear on the Chris Moyles show a lot didn't he?

Those not getting the clue, record plant pusher refers to the time when this person used to appear live from a record plant, moments after the winner of a popular singing show was announced. He'd press the button and start the process of pressing the winners single. But now we have downloads I suppose he's not needed anymore.

I get it now!! :) Thats who I meant too - his early career was kids tv and he had a friend called Edd!!

I heard rumours about him and the boyband judge years ago - probably late 90's??
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it the one who buffed up once he left the broom cupboard and is a dab hand in the kitchen?
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    Is it the one who buffed up once he left the broom cupboard and is a dab hand in the kitchen?

:):):)
  • TheIllusionistTheIllusionist Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    I get him now but who's the boyband member?
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get him now but who's the boyband member?

I think you are meant to TAKE it THAT it is the one judging the Saturday singing show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    abannie wrote: »

Hello all, what about bellastrix? and jack skellington?[/QUOTE

not sure if someones already made this guess but id go for lock stock and like a virgin....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    starbar1 wrote: »

not sure if someones already made this guess but id go for lock stock and like a virgin....

for this blind sorry quotes failed!:

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This B+ list director has told his A list celebrity ex that he is too busy with stuff and his own life to see the kids they had together.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    starbar1 wrote: »

That's a good guess but surely she's like A++++ or whatever the highest rating is.
  • TheIllusionistTheIllusionist Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    I think you are meant to TAKE it THAT it is the one judging the Saturday singing show.

Wow. I had never heard these rumours before. I assume all these celebs have some kind of super injunctions in place for these kind of things. When do they ''expire'' or become defunct?
  • gerturdeannagerturdeanna Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Kop Girl wrote: »
    Have I seen mention on this thread about an actor maybe having Alzheimer's ? And people thinking it might be mcClane ? Well there's a story on the DM website where Michael Caine has said that he is concerned that Sean Connery is losing his senses.

There is a story out today too that 'Here's Johnny' reported to have retired from acting due to memory loss. ???
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    There is a story out today too that 'Here's Johnny' reported to have retired from acting due to memory loss. ???

:( Yeah, I saw that earlier too.
This discussion has been closed.