Options

The John and Edward Appreciation Thread (Part 5)

Comments

• Options
    River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just wanted to ask all the fans in here - are your friends/family into J&E?

Most of my friends have seen how Happy John & Edward have made me and are happy for me, if a little confused.

There was one friend that was so hostile toward them I was re-evaluating the point of our friendship. She is now in the happy for me camp, and told me where I could buy a nice framed photo of the boys, and had she not already got my x mas pressent, she'd have brought it for me.

But the hostility from some people if you mention you like can be downright extreme.

Gone right of Dannii Minogue now
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a191679/minogue-simon-blew-real-competition.html
    I know she's upset Lucie went home before her time, but get over it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mel__x wrote: »
    What's the crack with this surge of voting for Ricky Martin???

have you seen how many followers he has?!
    like over 400,000!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    River_Tam wrote: »
    have you seen how many followers he has?!
    like over 400,000!

Aw no i didn't see that, i'm not really "down" with twitter haha!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jelly bean wrote: »
    It still hasn't been confirmed yet that we are going to Wembley. Stupid o2 with its lack of wheelchair access :mad:

yup, the world is badly designed!

But if we can't get me in there, I guess you're all off to the O2 without me. :(

lack of sleep from last night catching up with me, I have to go out to night, but ....must....vote......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw no i didn't see that, i'm not really "down" with twitter haha!

Yeah, Twitter is a bit weird. I don't understand it at all!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    did anyone read the metro? it says that J&E were put on a 'booze ban' by their minders and also that there was a video of Simon Cowell rapping Ice Ice Baby :eek::eek::eek:

That must've been EPIC :p

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/806405-x-factors-olly-murs-pulls-leggy-dancer-as-he-upstages-mummys-boy-joe-mcelderry-at-x-factor-party
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    River_Tam wrote: »
    Most of my friends have seen how Happy John & Edward have made me and are happy for me, if a little confused.

There was one friend that was so hostile toward them I was re-evaluating the point of our friendship. She is now in the happy for me camp, and told me where I could buy a nice framed photo of the boys, and had she not already got my x mas pressent, she'd have brought it for me.

But the hostility from some people if you mention you like can be downright extreme.

Gone right of Dannii Minogue now
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a191679/minogue-simon-blew-real-competition.html
    I know she's upset Lucie went home before her time, but get over it.

I went off Dannii a bit this year too after the whole "singing competiton" saga. Yes it's a singing competiton Dannii but i didn't hear you give that much grief to Lloyd! Fair enough being annoyed for a couple of days after it but she just kept going on and on and on about it... Wanted Stacey to win after J+E went but Danni made me kinda of not want her to win the way she was carrying on!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,301
    Forum Member
    aine123 wrote: »
    did anyone read the metro? it says that J&E were put on a 'booze ban' by their minders and also that there was a video of Simon Cowell rapping Ice Ice Baby :eek::eek::eek:

That must've been EPIC :p

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/806405-x-factors-olly-murs-pulls-leggy-dancer-as-he-upstages-mummys-boy-joe-mcelderry-at-x-factor-party

OMG! I need to see that video of Simon :eek: :D
    I don't know why they put a bozze ban on the twins, I can't really imagine them wanting to get drunk anyway even if there was no booze ban :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the crack with this surge of voting for Ricky Martin???
    Want to know out more about Ricky Martin? Try these:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Martin
    http://www.rickymartin.com/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who is this Kalanmusic guy? We need to beat him :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why they put a bozze ban on the twins, I can't really imagine them wanting to get drunk anyway even if there was no booze ban :)

The twins said they dont drink anyways
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The twins said they dont drink anyways

Yeah, I know. That's why I'm confused as to why they had a booze ban. I would love to see them drunk though, that would be deadly :D
    Following you on twitter by the way :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can understand putting the twins on a sugar ban. I can't really imagine them wanting to get drunk either. I guess they'll give it a try at some point, but I think they are both media savvy enough to know that that is not the place!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is this Kalanmusic guy? We need to beat him :cool:

He will be beaten, within the next 2 hours :D
  • Options
    sirbensonsirbenson Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good afternoon people :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He will be beaten, within the next 2 hours :D

Yes. I'm determined to get past him! Its going well though, in the time we got 20 votes, he only got 1. :cool:
    sirbenson wrote: »
    Good afternoon people :D

Hey Ben :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Cal!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I know. That's why I'm confused as to why they had a booze ban. I would love to see them drunk though, that would be deadly :D
    Following you on twitter by the way :)

Yeah its probably just lies tbhh
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah its probably just lies tbhh

Callsuma :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sirbenson wrote: »
    Hey Cal!

What you been up to today? :)
  • Options
    ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii seriously needs to get over it. No competition that hands voting power to a british public should be considered a "Serious singing competition". With the risk of public votes for entertainment value, they can't possibly take it 100% seriously. If it was serious, the public wouldn't have any power and professionals in the singing field would decide who wins.

I didn't want some pretty girl with a nice voice on my tv every weekend when I can listen to Dusty Springfield, Christina, Beyonce etc. I want to turn my TV on and be entertained after a long week. J&E were that entertainment. That's why I supported them. End of.

Really. The way these Saturday night entertainment shows are taken so seriously will be the death of Saturday night ENTERTAINMENT show! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I'm determined to get past him! Its going well though, in the time we got 20 votes, he only got 1. :cool:

Hey Ben :)

No doubt Lucie fans will come on soon **read this thread.. Hi**lol and vote Ricky so we dont beat him, we still will but Shh! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callsuma :)

Following you now :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What you been up to today? :)

I was in college until 1:30 and now I am home :D playing football later on so :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No doubt Lucie fans will come on soon **read this thread.. Hi**lol and vote Ricky so we dont beat him, we still will but Shh! :D

I went on their thread and they said they would vote for J&E but I'm not sure... :D
This discussion has been closed.