Comments

• tulvingtulving Posts: 2,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John146 wrote: »
    Contact details and more pictures here

http://www.rootsclub.ps/

Who are you trying to convince?

The international community have have condemmed the Gaza blockade - now why would they do that?

I'm sorry but you are going to have to produce better propoganda than this

Must work harder!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,112
    Forum Member
    tulving wrote: »

The international community have have condemmed the Gaza blockade - now why would they do that?

Must work harder!
    How is it propaganda? It's an actual restaurant, one of countless ones in the area.

So all these stories of how all there is to eat is dust and nobody has any shoes are actually made up, because Gaza looks quite nice...
  • John146John146 Posts: 12,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Must work harder!

Let me see, you have been shown pictures, given the URL of the Roots Club, and yet you still deny it's existence.

If the Club was a ruin, why is their site still on the web?

You really must try harder to believe
  • Harkins63Harkins63 Posts: 1,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CXC3000 wrote: »
    Lol ! - it seems about 1% of the planet seems to think Israel is innocent in all of this.
    That's probably about the same percentage who believe the Netanyahu/psychiatrist story.
    Do you know how that makes you look ?

Lol! - Do you know how that makes you look,CXC?
  • paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Palestine Today
    http://www.paltoday.ps/

Likely to contain 'Israeli propaganda'? Maybe it isn't particuarly independent, and they're leaned on to make sure stories should be pro-Israeli....but I'd guess not.

(That's where the market photographs are from)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://zombietime.com/reuters_photo_fraud/
    Link shows alleged Reuters propaganda.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Must work harder!

Are Lonely Planet part of the Zionist propaganda machine?

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/israel-and-the-palestinian-territories/the-west-bank-and-gaza-strip/gaza-city/restaurants/461204

For balance, their Gold Market review:
    http://www.lonelyplanet.com/israel-and-the-palestinian-territories/the-west-bank-and-gaza-strip/gaza-city/sights/461208
    includes
    Sadly, due to recent food shortages in Gaza, the gold market has also started to play host to elderly Gazans, selling off family heirlooms in the hope of raising some sorely needed extra cash.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://zombietime.com/reuters_photo_fraud/
    Link shows alleged Reuters propaganda.

What's your point? Some photos are manipulated is not proof that all photos, or most photos are manipulated, particularly to the point of turning rubble back into restaurants and swimming pools.

Aside from the fact that I (and most other photographers) do numbers 1 and 3 on a regular basis on photoshoots, even in the style of reportage/photojournalism.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paulbrock wrote: »
    Aside from the fact that I (and most other photographers) do numbers 1 and 3 on a regular basis on photoshoots, even in the style of reportage/photojournalism.

For example I'm off to do a festival today, where one of the shots they what is sign language interpreters at the information tent. I have a choice of sitting with them all day, hoping that a member of public turns up that needs their service, photographing them standing around, or staging something. Guess what I'll be doing? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John146 wrote: »
    Let me see, you have been shown pictures, given the URL of the Roots Club, and yet you still deny it's existence.

If the Club was a ruin, why is their site still on the web?

You really must try harder to believe

Whilst my frontal lobe is still functioning correctly I will never believe this nonsense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DGSx wrote: »
    Did he not visit Cairo Street? Or get down the gold market to pick up some bling?

I find your post offensive.
    Forum Member
    I find your post offensive.

So? I simply asked if he visited a street where the restaurant is, or the gold market.

Because I am sure I could wander round many areas of the UK and only see the deprived areas if that was all I was looking for.
  • CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So? I simply asked if he visited a street where the restaurant is...

Would the murderous IDF allow anyone into Gaza ? - since they control the exit and entry points ?

Palestinians die in that tiny strip of land because the Israeli army refuses to 'let them out' for medical help :(
  • SpacedoneSpacedone Posts: 2,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would the murderous IDF allow anyone into Gaza ? - since they control the exit and entry points ?

Oh dear. You seem to have forgotten the Egyptian crossing again.
    Palestinians die in that tiny strip of land because the Israeli army refuses to 'let them out' for medical help

You mean apart from the average of 430 per week who pass through the Erez Crossing into Israel for medical help in the last 6 weeks alone? The fiends!
    Forum Member

Palestinians die in that tiny strip of land because the Israeli army refuses to 'let them out' for medical help :(

Well her friend did well enoughb in getting in there...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well her friend did well enoughb in getting in there...

Actually my friend spent a week near the Rafah crossing because of Egypt's compliance with israel

He only spent a week in Gaza because of this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The latter.

They would be justified, but by default that would means Isreal's thoughts and understandings would also be. One man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.