Chantelle and Alex are having a baby!

Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
Forum Member
[news]Chantelle Houghton, Alex Reid expecting baby[/news]According to New Magazines Twitter, Chantelle says she is 11 weeks gone!

Comments

• londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just saw that! Lol, they will probably start giving loads of interviews about the pregnancy!

I was surprised when Chantelle revealed that she wanted a baby, because I remember reading an interview when she made it very clear, that she didn't want kids ever.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just saw that! Lol, they will probably start giving loads of interviews about the pregnancy!
    Poor kid. A publicity stunt from conception.:( Any word on who's buying the naming rights?
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If true, THAT didn't take long after the sad story of "I'll never have kids" by chantelle and Alex appearing to be a bit of a "jaffa" when trying to impregnate Jordan.....:rolleyes:

EDIT...19th July in Daily Fail "Chantelle infertile after years of crash dieting" and she's 11 weeks!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL I wasn't going to comment, but I just had to say that Katie will be thrilled as Alex was set to be her sperm donor. I bet she's livid.

Hopefully their 15 minutes will be up soon and the child will grow up in peace. Just keep them away from CAN. :o I think Alex will make a great dad, he's thick as two short planks but his heart's in the right place.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    According to the article they've been together about 6 months. So a nice stable relationship to bring a child into then. Considering their past histories you'd think they'd have waited a bit longer before making a lifetime commitment like this.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww how lovely. :') Think she'll have a boy.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melodybear wrote: »
    If true, THAT didn't take long after the sad story of "I'll never have kids" by chantelle and Alex appearing to be a bit of a "jaffa" when trying to impregnate Jordan.....:rolleyes:

EDIT...19th July in Daily Fail "Chantelle infertile after years of crash dieting" and she's 11 weeks!!!!

Maybe, she wasn't really infertile?
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    Im pleased for them, theyre basically good people nice and loving to each other and alex deserves someone to treat him nicely after the katie treatment. I hope they prove all the nay sayers wrong and stay together for years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elisabetta wrote: »
    According to the article they've been together about 6 months. So a nice stable relationship to bring a child into then. Considering their past histories you'd think they'd have waited a bit longer before making a lifetime commitment like this.
    Strike while the iron's hot and all that! If they waited too long, the press might have lost interest in them. This guarantees them at least another year's publicity and a lot of money for interviews, photo shoots (and maybe the motherlode of a reality show).

The gruesome twosome having this baby is nothing to do with their "love" for each other, more likely their love for money and publicity and the fact that both will do just about anything to get it and keep it.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Alex and Chantelle.

Thats one in the eye for Krusty :p
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe that was the problem all along... :D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Fakest Couple with real baby? :eek:

So they tweet it straight away, as no needs for private life? Oh silly same fame-seeking!
    Forum Member

lol she cant blame him now can she and lets face facts everything that dosent go according to plan with her is someone elses fault she was willing to let everyone believe he was firing blanks.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ya think:rolleyes:I'd say Katie Price couldn't give a rats ass what Alex Reid does.
    Forum Member
    Ya think:rolleyes:I'd say Katie Price couldn't give a rats ass what Alex Reid does.

I'd put money on you being very wrong, shes a spiteful vindictive ugly person and im pretty sure shes seething at a) not being able to blame him not not getting her preggars and b) the extra column inches this will give them. She hates the limelight being taken from her.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i'm inclined to agree. saying that was just another story to keep her in the the spotlight. now she's pregnant we'll never got rid of them. thankfully i've stopped buying New & magazines of that ilk as they will be going overboard about the pregnancy. :(:(:(:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its on the front page of ok mag:D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    its on the front page of ok mag:D

ooH Enough say. :D
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, exactly!!!! i don't believe she was and it has all been to keep them in the news and make money.....
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the two biggest Z-list 'infertile' fame **** conceive a child within weeks.

Doubtless to say no orifice will escape the lens of a camera during the pregnancy and birth of the OK! meal ticket.....I mean baby.
  • j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melodybear wrote: »
    Yes, exactly!!!! i don't believe she was and it has all been to keep them in the news and make money.....

I feel sorry for the kid. It will have already had it's life signed away to OK mag before it's even born.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    Im pleased for them, theyre basically good people nice and loving to each other and alex deserves someone to treat him nicely after the katie treatment. I hope they prove all the nay sayers wrong and stay together for years.

Their entire relationship is a publicity stunt. What can be good about bringing a child into that? They should be ashamed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    So the two biggest Z-list 'infertile' fame **** conceive a child within weeks.

Doubtless to say no orifice will escape the lens of a camera during the pregnancy and birth of the OK! meal ticket.....I mean baby.
    IT'S A MIRACLE!! :cry:;)

What were the odds of that happening?:rolleyes:
  • SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They had no fertility treatment according to the stories I've read. So a woman who was told she couldn't conceive without IVF and her partner who also had problems conceived naturally in the first or second month of trying? Don't believe a word of it. All for publicity.
  • SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    invisi post