Stag do - Costume for stag...help!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
Forum Member
Need help coming up with a funny costume for someone for their stag do...

Needs to be embarrassing but not so bad that they wont get into clubs or bars. :confused:

Comments

• cosmicsoupcosmicsoup Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    I'd all go wearing onesies. You can find a huge variety of funny ones in shops or online. Try Amazon.

Hope this helps :)
  • eluf38eluf38 Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buy some stag horns and have them dress up as a stag, going 'arooo' all night - just like Tony and Gary did in Men Behaving Badly. It looks as classy as fancy dress can actually - it's obvious you're on a stag night, but you don't have to look like a tit.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Borat mankini.
  • c4rvc4rv Posts: 29,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what sort of pubs / clubs are you looking at. If its the type that regularly deals with stag dos then are going to be more relaxed about it. if you are going down your local then its less likely they are going to let mankini's types in.
  • Rhino HornRhino Horn Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MY husband was made to wear Wonder Woman's outfit.

They also made him wear an adult nappy during the day (and nothing else).
  • Vast_GirthVast_Girth Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    When i was best man i got the groom to wear a Bruno outfit.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/31407_430778121220_543936220_6163530_1074600_n.jpg

We did have some trouble getting in places though and he did go back and get changed at some point of the evening.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My BIL was made to dress up as the only gay in the village, fat stomach and all. Brilliant!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Where are you going on the stag do?

Can you make the costume relevant to the city you are going to?

I had mine in Nottingham, when we first arrived at the hotel I got into the shower, when I came out my best man had taken all my clothes and left me with a Robin Hood costume that i had to wear for the whole weekend....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a stag party on a plane last year and the stag was dressed as the milky bar kid! once the flight took off he stood up and shouted "the milky bars are on me!" then handed them out to everyone on the plane! it was hilarious!! :D
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sinead6uk wrote: »
    I saw a stag party on a plane last year and the stag was dressed as the milky bar kid! once the flight took off he stood up and shouted "the milky bars are on me!" then handed them out to everyone on the plane! it was hilarious!! :D
    Brilliant! :D

OP - what about dressing him as Cupid Stunt?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    henners278 wrote: »
    Where are you going on the stag do?

Can you make the costume relevant to the city you are going to?

I had mine in Nottingham, when we first arrived at the hotel I got into the shower, when I came out my best man had taken all my clothes and left me with a Robin Hood costume that i had to wear for the whole weekend....

I dont think the stereotypical outfit for the city we're going to, would be well received as its not a particularly flattering one and probably would result in violence upon the stag saying "Calm down, calm down, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh..." :D
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    Brilliant! :D

OP - what about dressing him as Cupid Stunt?

I do like the MilkyBar kid idea, and the Cupid thing though...:p
  • TaomiTaomi Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funniest thing I have seen a stag wearing is rollerboots. Should have seen him try to get around :D
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should do what we do with them up here. Just tar and feather him, give him lots of booze and tie him to a pole using clingfilm :D I've seen a few stag parties where the friends dress up as male characters from movies and the stag is dressed up as the buxom blonde co-star :D
  • mozamoza Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We saw a bunch of smurfs out in Covent Garden that I assume were a stag party. Blue face paint, hat and beard.
  • boundlesslife12boundlesslife12 Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    viewaskew wrote: »
    Need help coming up with a funny costume for someone for their stag do...

Needs to be embarrassing but not so bad that they wont get into clubs or bars. :confused:

Try the pussy snorkel
    http://www.somethingawful.com/d/awful-links/awful-link-4422.php

And you'll save the price of a kebab later.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    So, what did you wear, OP?
  • Jambo_cJambo_c Posts: 4,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not embarrassing but I saw a stag do a few months back all dressed up as knights (like Knights of the Templar type thing with the red crosses) and the stag was the King (Richard the Lionheart presumably). They were really good costumes and it was a bit different. There was about 30 of them too so it was a bit weird when they all came into the pub!
  • lexemelexeme Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    Im trying to get rid of an awesome long haired brown bear costume (sort of a sculpted/shaped onesie) if you're interested? The stag could be a pimp bear and his mates a posse of (slutty) goldilocks :D