One Born Every Minute - new series!

Comments

• d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else watching on +1?
  • cantelpitcantelpit Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    I liked 'disinterested dad' he was quite old fashioned seeing himself as a provider, and his wife saw herself part of a more traditional style family, with a strong and loyal partner - honest with no pandering to today's notions of showing excess emotion in public - ( or dramaqueenitis) to demonstrate how much you "care". not everyone wears their heart on their sleeve. Don't get me wrong , I also liked 'emotional dad ' but I'm glad the show portrays different personalities , relationships and personal circumstances,
  • gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all - who else is watching tonight? :)
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh it's a hysterical one tonight, I think she's going to be a pain!
  • LibitinaLibitina Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Libitina wrote: »
    Oh dear, how irritating does the gas and air woman from next weeks episode look.? Getting on my nerves already, lol.

Yup, she's irritating me already. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, she's irritating me already. >:(
    It's got to be difficult being a controlling person in this kind of situation because there's so much you just can't control.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she's like that now.. how will she deal with an unpredictable baby that makes a mess?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey that's a quick turn round from meeting to moving in together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    * dives for volume control*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I REALLY wish that people wouldn't see caesarians as the easy option. They're not, it's MAJOR surgery. Then they give you a baby to look after rather than recuperating nicely.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw bless at least he's there now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sullivan? Isn't that a surname?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vixyvic wrote: »
    Aw bless at least he's there now!
    Father seems lovely. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the young couple :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the young couple :)
    They are quite sweet. Glad baby came out alright.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow he was a big baby, she didn't look very big herself! And such a nice name, what a sweet couple :)
  • WmsheepWmsheep Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    gillypanda wrote: »
    Wow he was a big baby, she didn't look very big herself! And such a nice name, what a sweet couple :)

Thought they were great.

Her mum on the other hand...
  • Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I REALLY wish that people wouldn't see caesarians as the easy option. They're not, it's MAJOR surgery. Then they give you a baby to look after rather than recuperating nicely.

So true. I had to have a caesarian because of complications and to save both my life and my child's. Then after being really ill and having a major op, I had to look after a poorly and premature baby. I couldn't lift things and it was even hard to try to feed him.

A caesarian is in no way an easy option.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So true. I had to have a caesarian because of complications and to save both my life and my child's. Then after being really ill and having a major op, I had to look after a poorly and premature baby. I couldn't lift things and it was even hard to try to feed him.

A caesarian is in no way an easy option.

Too bad they don't show them a video of what we do when performing one. They'd certainly realise its major abdominal surgery then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening everyone. It's the last episode for a while tonight according to their Facebook page
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everyone. It's the last episode for a while tonight according to their Facebook page

Evening gillypanda - not many folks around tonight it seems! I was away last week and missed it and don't think I saw the previous week either.

The interest is waining - there are only so many screeching women and screaming babies we can watch I suppose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marianna01 wrote: »
    Evening gillypanda - not many folks around tonight it seems! I was away last week and missed it and don't think I saw the previous week either.

The interest is waining - there are only so many screeching women and screaming babies we can watch I suppose.

I agree. I don't feel the same emotion towards this series as I have to previous ones. I wonder if the series has been cut, as they say they don't know when they'll be back...
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I don't feel the same emotion towards this series as I have to previous ones. I wonder if the series has been cut, as they say they don't know when they'll be back...

Yes, maybe it's time for a rest - much as we love seeing these lovely newborns.
  • Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Zackery has got a big chubby face :D