Options

Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Options
    MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think jeremy kyle is super hot in his suits.... but i wish he was gay!
  • Options
    MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For people questioning the machinations of this show, and Grahams descent into assisting with the exploitation of these people, you might like to watch the Jennifer Saunders penned show from a few years ago, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle.

It's absolutely brilliant. Not a direct take but very thinly veiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqiC7yenO0&list=PL82F1ED7867B587E5
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mindbear wrote: »
    For people questioning the machinations of this show, and Grahams descent into assisting with the exploitation of these people, you might like to watch the Jennifer Saunders penned show from a few years ago, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle.

Kyle.. Vyle.. I don't think there's much of a veil at all there. Ha! :D

The people who did Very Important People also did a funny JK impression, I've searched youtube but can't find it. It was an anti-bullying campaign which also feature Gordon Ramsay swearing and calling people names, lol.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cheers for the link will watch this.:)
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D How did I miss this show. Its a pisstake of Jeremy Kyle. have spent the past few hours watching this and its made me laugh. Something I didn't think I would be doing today.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    I've just watched a bit of JK (I usually watch TWS) and he's no better than the guests. I'm all for him putting them in their place but shouting at them and calling one of them a 'dullard', is that acceptable?
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Jeremy this morning to one of his guests " DONT MAKE THREATS BECAUSE YOURE ABOUT 4 FOOT 7!!!!"

:confused: is he running out of insults or something? He's also getting ruder and ruder, also saying to one bloke on this morning trying to find out if he was a dad, "Oh stop droning on!"
  • Options
    PoolioPoolio Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    More and more he has got fed up with guests and sees them off the stage saying 'see ya', 'bye', 'get lost', the tone he uses is irritating :D
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Jeremy this morning to one of his guests " DONT MAKE THREATS BECAUSE YOURE ABOUT 4 FOOT 7!!!!"

:confused: is he running out of insults or something? He's also getting ruder and ruder, also saying to one bloke on this morning trying to find out if he was a dad, "Oh stop droning on!"

And he only gets away with it because of the hired guards there to protect his scrawny ass from being beaten.
  • Options
    ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all kicking off this afternoon :o

What a silly little girl. What the hell does she see in that muppet.
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Just watching Jezzy and the Liverpool couple are rowing....Did she say they had been together 5 months and shes 14 weeks pregnant ??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something odd about that redhead woman who claimed she was pregnant yet refused a test and kept trying to attack the fat bird while having a smile on her face. Doesn't that seem either weird or somehow staged?
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,198
    Forum Member
    Christ, he really is vile, not only ignorant, but he has the most pathetic line in patter which he repeats with monotonous regularity.

"Don't worry about them, they should be at work" and "I'm getting old" (he's 48).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    he actually said recently during one of his pathetic lectures "in twenty years ,when ill be long gone"he will be 68 for gods sake !what is his fixation with being an old man? i think he equates old age with respect.also when his victim talks about sexual practices and he pretends to hide behind his card .he really looks like a pervy old man .anyone notice ?
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,198
    Forum Member
    he actually said recently during one of his pathetic lectures "in twenty years ,when ill be long gone"he will be 68 for gods sake !what is his fixation with being an old man? i think he equates old age with respect.also when his victim talks about sexual practices and he pretends to hide behind his card .he really looks like a pervy old man .anyone notice ?

Yeah, truly pathetic! I will be 77 in May, and if anyone called me an old man, I'd thump them. :D
  • Options
    cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen the show twice in the past week, :blush::) and I've noticed Jeremy really does seem to be getting more and more calculatedly cruel and sadistic in the way he gives out the DNA results. There's the long "X Factor pause" to keep the potential dads waiting as long as possible and prolong their torture. Sometimes he even does the "misdirect" trick, leaning in towards one potential dad as if he's going to say their name, and then suddenly swerving sideways to the real dad at the last minute. All pretty horrible stuff. But now he seems to be finding more and more new ways to humiliate the guys when he does the revelation.

His latest trick is to start revealing the result, then stop, pause, and ask the potential father a question. ("And the DNA result is...."[Long silence]..."Remind me, why did you think you might not be the dad"?) That's bad enough. But he's now taken it up a further level. He waits until they're mumbling out an answer to his question, and then, when they're in mid-sentence, he turns away, ignoring the fact that they're talking, and starts reading the result out.

It's a really cruel trick to show them just how insignificant they are; he deliberately contrives to set them talking, and then cuts in, leaving them hanging in mid-sentence and looking foolish. So there they are, at a really huge, momentous, anxious moment in their life, trying to stutter out an answer to a question they've just been asked....and Jeremy just starts to address the audience, as if he's simply lost interest and forgotten the person is talking.

I saw him do it the other day with a young man who answered his question in short one-word responses, so there was nothing to interrupt. Jeremy just kept on asking more questions until the guy finally answered with a longer sentence, upon which Jeremy immediately started to talk over him and read the results out to the audience. The fact that he persisted and kept going until he had something to interrupt, showed just how deliberate this device is.

It might seem like a small thing, but it actually speaks volumes about how contrived and calculated the cruelty of this show is. Next time he's revealing a DNA result, just watch how he keeps setting up an opportunity to interrupt the person. It's a really horrible trick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    totally agree , he also does this strange thing now where he says he can tell whether people are lying etc as soon as they walk on stage .and when they are found out by his lie detector which he still claims to stand by a million per cent .Even though this has been proven to be totally wrong !he now knows just by looking at them why they did it ,and if they then dare to disagree with his theory ,he grabs them by the arm ,gets in there face and says "im trying to help you here" he is such a big headed ego maniac
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Is Jeremy not getting much at home or something? He keeps asking them how they manage to get so much sex :D

He still treats cheaters as if they are mass murderers though, and all off the back of an inaccurate lie detector test!
  • Options
    cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    totally agree , he also does this strange thing now where he says he can tell whether people are lying etc as soon as they walk on stage .

:) Sometimes he even does that weird "scanning" thing where he peers into their eyes for inspiration, (like Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm,) :) as if he has magical powers.

Speaking of which, some of the guests seem to think the lie detector test has magical powers! :) There was a girl the other day who may or may not have cheated on her partner while drunk, but she couldn't remember anything about the night in question, so she didn't know whether she'd cheated or not. Bizarrely, she was relying on the lie detector test to uncover the truth! She and her boyfriend seemed to think that the test could somehow magically reach into her memory and pull out something that she had no recollection of!

Shamefully, Jeremy did nothing to correct this misconception. Why didn't he point out to her that if she couldn't remember anything, doing the test would be pointless? When the test came back saying she had cheated, she kept saying "It must be that night I can't remember" . It made absolutely no sense, and perpetuated the misconception that this show can somehow magically uncover buried truths that the person being tested can't remember!
  • Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Christ, he really is vile, not only ignorant, but he has the most pathetic line in patter which he repeats with monotonous regularity.

"Don't worry about them, they should be at work" and "I'm getting old" (he's 48).
    He's as thick as two short planks in spite of his parents paying for his education. The money would have been better spent putting him into therapy.

For a 48y.o. man to earn his living by behaving like a spoilt toddler on a daily basis and being allowed access to a steady procession of vulnerable people to rant at, insult and abuse would be the height of absurdity were it not so disgraceful.

I feel sorry for his wife and kids. He is a total embarrassment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    these sad people go on this show ,i guess they must believe this to be there only way to get help .they actually get bullied and made fun of . poor poor people
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    totally agree , he also does this strange thing now where he says he can tell whether people are lying etc as soon as they walk on stage .and when they are found out by his lie detector which he still claims to stand by a million per cent .Even though this has been proven to be totally wrong !he now knows just by looking at them why they did it ,and if they then dare to disagree with his theory ,he grabs them by the arm ,gets in there face and says "im trying to help you here" he is such a big headed ego maniac
    You're right. Sometimes the guests do confirm the lie detector is correct. The lie detector must be about 30% correct though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle is becoming a meglomaniac..... yesterday, he told a bloke to 'sit down, ..instantly', he barks out instructions 'come with me now, come on'. He has problems.... I suggest he gets some counselling. But not from 'The Genius'.
  • Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Kyle is becoming a meglomaniac..... yesterday, he told a bloke to 'sit down, ..instantly', he barks out instructions 'come with me now, come on'. He has problems.... I suggest he gets some counselling. But not from 'The Genius'.
    "The Genius" apparently has "qualifications" as a hypnotist (yes folks, a hypnotist). He has probably convinced "The Simpleton" (Kyle) that all he has to do is repeat his commands in order to gain control of his victims.

My favourite is when he has the cheek to bark to his bodyguards "Get him off my stage, get him out of my studio get him out of Manchester".

Years ago Kyle and the Genius would have been nothing more than a second rate Music Hall Act. If this is progress in light entertainment God Help us All !!!!