Jade's Beauty Salon

MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
Forum Member
I did a quick look through a few pages and couldn't see it mentioned, so sorry if I am repeating the info.

I just noticed a new tv show starting on Living TV on 12th September called Jade's Salon.

DOCUMENTARY: Jade's Salon
Channel: LIVINGtv 112
Date: Monday 12th September 2005
Time: 21:00 to 22:00 (starting in 23 days)
Duration: 1 hour.
Brand new and exclusive docusoap following reality star Jade Goody as she prepares to open her own beauty salon.
(New Series, Exclusive to LIVINGtv)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=97525
Copyright ©1999-2004 GipsyMedia Ltd.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Beauty salon-I never heard anything about that before?
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Jade was never a favourite of mine, but I am going to have a look at the show if I remember.
  • mmcdmmcd Posts: 8,558
    Forum Member
    She'd have her work cut out there!!! :D

That's a nightmare picture.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    LMAO you are wicked. ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote:

I just noticed a new tv show starting on Living TV on 12th September called Jade's Salon.

DOCUMENTARY: Jade's Salon
    Channel: LIVINGtv 112
    Date: Monday 12th September 2005
    Time: 21:00 to 22:00 (starting in 23 days)
    Duration: 1 hour.
    Brand new and exclusive docusoap following reality star Jade Goody as she prepares to open her own beauty salon.
    (New Series, Exclusive to LIVINGtv)

http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=97525
    Copyright ©1999-2004 GipsyMedia Ltd.

I read about it yesterday in Now magazine. :o:D
    Apparently it is a genuine salon that Jade is opening. No doubt she will get paid for the documentary and have invaluable free publicity.

After all these years, Jade is still making money from being on BB. Clever girl to invest her money that she has made into a luxury home for herself and her children and a proper business. She wants fully qualified staff with excellent references apparently.

For someone who is said to have no talent, the girl hasn't done too badly at all, and certainly a lot better financially than she would ever have done, had she remained a dental nurse. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember reading ages ago that her and jeff were planning to open a beauty salon.(i guess now they split it will just be jade's)
    Jade has actually done all the training that is needed.so I don't think it's like she doesn't know what she is doing
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clairey28 wrote:
    Beauty salon-I never heard anything about that before?

I've known about it for quite sometime now :)
  • MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    Red_Duck wrote:
    I read about it yesterday in Now magazine. :o:D
    Apparently it is a genuine salon that Jade is opening. No doubt she will get paid for the documentary and have invaluable free publicity.

After all these years, Jade is still making money from being on BB. Clever girl to invest her money that she has made into a luxury home for herself and her children and a proper business. She wants fully qualified staff with excellent references apparently.

For someone who is said to have no talent, the girl hasn't done too badly at all, and certainly a lot better financially than she would ever have done, had she remained a dental nurse. :)

The money is just given to her...it;s quite independent of her intelligence...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek:

That's wicked :(:D

BTW, is that the end result of her visit i.e was she "normal" when she went in and came out like that :eek:

;)
  • Keith LemonKeith Lemon Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    All in jest of course.

The pic is actually of Jocelyn Wildenstein who spent thousands 'achieving' this look at the plastic surgeons.

Pete Burn's great-grandmother, or what???

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All in jest of course.

The pic is actually of Jocelyn Wildenstein who spent thousands 'achieving' this look at the plastic surgeons.

Trust me, most people have heard about this woman and her story ;)
  • Keith LemonKeith Lemon Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Oki doki.
    No problem.
    Fair enough etc etc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    due to her living quite close to me, there is an advert in my local newspaper for jobs at the salon!
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    due to her living quite close to me, there is an advert in my local newspaper for jobs at the salon!

Did jobs have the word 'blow' before them?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Lord! I am shocked ;)
    Now I wish I had LivingTV just to see what happens. I actually found her amusing in BB3 and she has done incredibly well for herself - perhaps not as dumb as she makes out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell me she is not opening it in Harlow!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesostim wrote:
    The money is just given to her...it;s quite independent of her intelligence...

But she has commonsense enough to invest it in property and a business, so even if the media work dries up, she has can still provide for herself and her children. Compare Jade with Emma Greenwood, squandering £60k after tax and agent's fees on shoes and handbags and being left broke after 6 months. Proving my contention that a fool and their money are soon parted.. and Jade in respect of her finances, has come across so far as being no fool! ;)
  • JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was watching some old BB tapes recently and she said when in the house that was her ambition, so good luck to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All in jest of course.

Allegedly Jocelyn has spent houndreds of thousands of pounds and over a million dollars on operations: By comparison with Jocelyn and Michael Jackson, Red Duck is so pleased that she is naturally very beautiful and has aged so gracefully that she doesn't need plastic surgery. Mind you her portrait in the attic is looking decidely ropey. ;) :eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting about the programme I had no idea about it. Although I did know Jade was opening a salon & good on her I say. I hope it is a success for her.

She's my fave all time reality tv star (not just a housemate she's done so many) and somewhat of an idol of mine. Love her to bits.
  • capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not showing in the review sites yet but...

"September also features the premiere of Jade's Salon, which follows Jade's every step of the way as she prepares to launch her own beauty salon."

http://www.idigitalsales.co.uk/tvchannels/listings.cfm?sectionid=5
  • capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Found a synopsis

Jade's Salon - Brand New LIVINGtv Commission
    Undoubtedly the nation’s most famous reality star, Jade Goody is always guaranteed to make for compulsive, hilarious viewing.

This exclusive new LIVINGtv commission follows Jade every step of the way as she prepares to launch her own beauty salon. We are also introduced to the cast of colourful characters that populate Jade’s world, including Jackie, her tough-as-nails-Londoner mother; her grandfather who still runs a market stall; and her latest love-interest, ex-Aston Villa footballer Ryan Amoo.
    Viewers will be treated to a whole host of the Jade-isms that have endeared her to the nation, as well as her views on politics and the monarchy, including why ‘the King and Queen are in charge of pensions’!

Mondays at 9pm from 12th September. Repeated on Sundays at 7pm.

Look at the piccy of Jade on this page - she loooks great

http://www.idigitalsales.co.uk/tvchannels/channelnews.cfm?sectionid=5#398
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really cannot be bothered with Jade ... every time I think "give her another chance - perhaps she has changed" she does something really vile

BTR was an example of this ....
    1) She bullied Rik Waller
    2) Tried to take over the show with hubby Jeff
    3) Got a weekend out of the show

vile vile vile woman