Oh dear the love story is over (Merged)

richgossrichgoss Posts: 6,976
Forum Member
well according to the star it is:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/49823/Dale-dumps-Jen-for-Chantelle/

It could be true or not, but if it is, it lasted for just about as long as the show did..... i.e. the maximum publicity time. or am I just a big old cynic

Comments

• vanzandtfanvanzandtfan Posts: 8,897
    Forum Member
    I'm sure it's a complete coincedence that Dale and Chantelle have the same agent...
  • richgossrichgoss Posts: 6,976
    Forum Member
    I'm sure it's a complete coincedence that Dale and Chantelle have the same agent...

I cant believe you could be so untrusting;):D
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    Did anyone really believe they were together in the first place? Yes, we know Davina kept telling us Jen and Dale were real, but, who really believed they were an item?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    Did anyone really believe they were together in the first place? Yes, we know Davina kept telling us Jen and Dale were real, but, who really believed they were an item?

Didn't 'vina say it was fake a while later though?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you would have thought they would have waited until after the final:

So if Dale is with Chantelle, then the next thing will be Stuart with Chanelle, coz Sean is with Lisa and Dave Reid must just love coupling:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really, who cares who these little people are doing?
  • Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    Well the daily mail said she went home with stu...her chanelle, chantelle and dale went out together:eek:
    dirty dawgs:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »

ignoring the ludicrous Davina, it never looked real. In her exit interview on BBLB Jennifer said she wasn't interested in Dale or Stuart. Then she obviously had a meeting with an agent, and did a round of press interviews saying all the right things about how she now realized that she DID love him. The NOTW went to all the trouble of setting up a stake-out to show that she was still seeing her husband, which was followed by all sorts of complicated justficiations and careful phrasings. The public yawned, the story had clearly lost its shine and Heat noticeably reacted with distaste.

Time for a new story for Dale...may not be so easy for Jennifer.

Without meaning to be unkind, one hopes that Dale and Chantelle don't stay together long enough to breed and pass on their combined intelligence to any offspring...
  • radio-oneradio-one Posts: 7,032
    Forum Member
    sebright wrote: »
    Really, who cares who these little people are doing?

These groups of BB losers, they are paired up with one another to fake romance, trying to extend their 5 minutes.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    richgoss wrote: »
    well according to the star it is:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/49823/Dale-dumps-Jen-for-Chantelle/

It could be true or not, but if it is, it lasted for just about as long as the show did..... i.e. the maximum publicity time. or am I just a big old cynic

Now I read this as

"Dale moves to another Z lister on his agent's advice to get Magazine headlines after the Public sussed his relationship with Jen was a sham to fool the public"
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    Wodge wrote: »
    Didn't 'vina say it was fake a while later though?

Only AFTER the evidence was piled so high in front of her she couldn't say anything else.

Remember, she was still championing what a lot of us thought to be untrue on Dale's eviction night. I actually really enjoyed Dale's interview until Jen walked on. Davina really should get her researcher to watch the show, and that way she would have a more informed opinion about what's going on in the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    magazine deals must have dried up LOL
    Forum Member
    ignoring the ludicrous Davina, it never looked real. In her exit interview on BBLB Jennifer said she wasn't interested in Dale or Stuart. Then she obviously had a meeting with an agent, and did a round of press interviews saying all the right things about how she now realized that she DID love him. The NOTW went to all the trouble of setting up a stake-out to show that she was still seeing her husband, which was followed by all sorts of complicated justficiations and careful phrasings. The public yawned, the story had clearly lost its shine and Heat noticeably reacted with distaste.

Time for a new story for Dale...may not be so easy for Jennifer.

Without meaning to be unkind, one hopes that Dale and Chantelle don't stay together long enough to breed and pass on their combined intelligence to any offspring...

not only that, the night before her eviction she spent most of it with Stu showering with him and spending time in his bed, whilst telling him that she would never go out with Dale
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beer wrote: »
    Now I read this as

"Dale moves to another Z lister on his agent's advice to get Magazine headlines after the Public sussed his relationship with Jen was a sham to fool the public"

aww Beer love it how you get it right:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,850
    Forum Member
    Think one of the only "real" friendships in the house was Dale and Stu
  • Tori's SoapboxTori's Soapbox Posts: 4,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was reported on here earlier this week that Dale has changed his Facebook status from 'in a relationship' to 'single' ...
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some cynical people amongst us may look at the date and this story coming out. Bitter Dale? Dale wanting publicity because he never made the final he blatantly thought he would? Hmm ...
  • sillymillysillymilly Posts: 1,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet they werent even together and Jen has been with her husband all this time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear.. what a shame, still, I think Dale and Chantelle are better suited 'mentally' if you know what I mean.
    Forum Member
    It was reported on here earlier this week that Dale has changed his Facebook status from 'in a relationship' to 'single' ...

let me ask everyone to lit a candle in rememberance for this terrible news:p
  • Tori's SoapboxTori's Soapbox Posts: 4,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richgoss wrote: »
    let me ask everyone to lit a candle in rememberance for this terrible news:p

I think it's the very least we can do ... :p
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Ho-Mance in the making here :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    in years to come we will tell our grandchildren where we were when we heard the news:cry::p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beer wrote: »
    Now I read this as

Be fair to Chantele she has a taste for Plastic Tits I mean firstly Preston then the Boob Job now Dale. I say she at least is being consistent.

:D