Options

Woman allegedly sacked for abusing her boss on Facebook!

2»

Comments

• Options
    rosalynnrosalynn Posts: 4,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    summerain wrote: »
    I don't understand why he responds to "he's a pervy w*nker" with "it's no secret I'm gay"

Since when does being gay make you a pervy w*nker?

He's saying he isn't a pervert. He's gay, therefore he's saying why would he be perving on a woman?
  • Options
    Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is something that just doesn't ring true about the story. It's a little too good.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keiō Line wrote: »
    There is something that just doesn't ring true about the story. It's a little too good.

Look at the link I posted. It's REALLY not that uncommon. It SEEMS too dumb to happen, but... people will never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

Try this one...
  • Options
    2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    Look at the link I posted. It's REALLY not that uncommon. It SEEMS too dumb to happen, but... people will never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

Try this one...

Exactly.

That's why I don't believe this is a hoax story, as some posters have suggested.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't know what it says about me that half of those seem perfectly reasonable conversations to me :o

Anyway, I agree with MGS4SnakeRulez; the boss makes it plain she wasn't carrying out her job well, so she'd have gone when her probation period was up anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,733
    Forum Member
    I'd still like a CLOSER look at the facebook avatars. Does the "Boss" perchance have a little sign in front of him saying: "The Boss" etc. Not many people pose behind a DESK for an informal facebook picture? LOL! Idem his stereotypical posed "employee" in the doorway... :D

It seems interesting (though unsurprising!) that most people seem to side with the "boss" on this. But, assuming this *is* a real situation. What if the bloke (gay or str8) WAS in the habit of "staring down the cleavage" of female employees? Does anyone think that the "I'm Gay" defense would/should be a valid at some employment tribunal?

Of course, I take the (unpalitable) point that MANY people are just plain "thick". But I sense that there a a lot of "thick-impressionists" and "crooks" on the internet who use fairly (sic) clever scams to gain hits on websites and more... ;)

On a darker note, I thing it is a shame that quite a lot of folks seem to resort to: "he's a perv", "he's a pedo" etc. to get their own back on bosses, teachers, perhaps MALES in general... It's quite a hard allegation to counter sadly. :(
  • Options
    HarryValleyHarryValley Posts: 16,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Try this one...
    it must get difficult for you mr s :p