WHATM: Big Brother 11 - Day 63 - Tuesday 10th August 2010 - 6pm til 12:00am

Comments

• AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kate_71UK wrote: »
    She's really been banging on about John James a lot, mentioning the pool incident. I just tend to ignore her posts though, she's a bit of a spammer.

She was also evicted weeks ago and I would have thought that being a doctor and having a social life would be more important.
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so thier is no point in continue with the task..

thanks Mario..
  • omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ1 says he won't mention Mario & Andrew's plan to JJ2. JJ1 says he appreciates Mario/Andrew doing this for the two Bareback Mountain wannabes.
  • JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario wants to throw the task now, in case the winners go out in front of the public and JJ gets a chance to meet the crowd. Why is Mario creeping around John James.
  • bbjay1118bbjay1118 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jilly wrote: »
    Mario wants to throw the task now, in case the winners go out in front of the public and JJ gets a chance to meet the crowd. Why is Mario creeping around John James.

He says he is doing this for JJ2 in case he goes, but Sam is nominated as well!

I don't get Mario's logic. He could have thrown round 2 to Sam/Corin to give Sam a chance.
  • smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do the think someone might be doing something in front of the crowd on Friday?
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    babybb wrote: »
    H/L SORRY im really pleased bb didnt hang corin out to dry on highlights tonight

Wasn`t exactly surprised ........
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    josie demolishing the digestives
  • JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would ban Mario and Andrew now, this is ridiculous.
  • CandiceCandice Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    Jilly wrote: »
    He's pathetic, no other explanation for it.
  • smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbjay1118 wrote: »

I don't get Mario's logic

Sam & Corin are already out of the task
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    :eek:

not as a winner atm:o

I wouldn't mind Sam as winner....him or John, although I would prefer Sam in allstars, he would tell those prima donnas a few things...:p

I am just happy to see John in the final...wouldn't mind Mario and or Andrew, not fussed about the others...
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Josie is chomping again.
  • googlebabygooglebaby Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Kewpee wrote: »
    We've all got one of those we'd like to swap haven't we?

There should be a shop somewhere so you can exchange them for something useful....like a chocolate tea pot...or summat.;)

Sorry Kewpee, missed your reply. Yep, except my sister in law is daft enough to buy one and try to use it.:rolleyes: Going back to lurking now. Cheers WHATMers - you do a great job. Hugs all round. Night.:)
  • omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Candice wrote: »
    Words cannot describe how pathetic I find Mario.

I find him insipid
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what is the prize anyway..?

these lot cannot do anything without fixing it
  • LECLEC Posts: 9,208
    Forum Member
    Kewpee wrote: »
    His is black, and he has it on....they are allowed to take the top part off when they hear the 'neigh' sound.:)

Sorry to disagree with you Kewpee, John James's should be the same as JJ's. The task costume John James put on was brown ... about an hour after he put his black t over the brown and then the singlet disappeared :)

John James's top half is not task regulation uniform so to speak :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,018
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    She was also evicted weeks ago and I would have thought that being a doctor and having a social life would be more important.

She is obsessed. They just have to mention her name on LF and we get about 40 tweets a minute. She tweets more than the BBC news feed I have.
  • CandiceCandice Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    omipalone wrote: »
    I find him insipid

That too...
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant believe this but I just checked oddschecker and Sam is going shorter odds on every bookmaker and every other h/m is going longer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh FFS, if you were worried about it being JJ's last week Mario, why didn't you just throw the last task to Sam so he could have a shot?

Possibly because he doesn't think Sam is going anywhere.
  • WakingUpInVegasWakingUpInVegas Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't get Mario's logic. He could have thrown round 2 to Sam/Corin to give Sam a chance.

Mario has already said he thinks if it's a double Jo and JJ2 will go, so I guess that's his thinking :confused:.
  • jonnyjackovjonnyjackov Posts: 2,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie has just had a healthy yoghurt with banana.....

...followed by two packets of digestives.....

....and now asks if there are any custard creams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh ffs Andrew is worried about the whereabouts of his slippers.................... lmao :D:D:D
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    josie demolishing the digestives

lord she can put em away :D