Where is Kym Marsh?

NotaBadLadNotaBadLad Posts: 291
Forum Member
I am sure I read somewhere that she was looking forward to the 50th anniversary and the live episode but she hasn’t even been in any episodes yet. Is she part of the celebrations?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaBadLad wrote: »
    I am sure I read somewhere that she was looking forward to the 50th anniversary and the live episode but she hasn’t even been in any episodes yet. Is she part of the celebrations?

maybe she is looking forward to watching it on tv - like us;)
  • emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't she pregnant? Maybe they didn't want to take a risk after she lost her last baby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emzi27 wrote: »
    Isn't she pregnant? Maybe they didn't want to take a risk after she lost her last baby.

I said more or less the same thing on another thread about this...I think that after last time she didn't want to take any chances.

I liked the way Leanne managed to casually put it into the conversation that Michelle had texted her though to say she wouldn't be there so that people wouldn't wonder :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    the character is visiting Ryan in scotland, they briefly mentioned it on monday. I assume its because kym is pregnant
  • SupratadSupratad Posts: 10,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I assumed as she's clearly spent a lot of money on "herself" (god knows, she goes to great lengths to show them off in every scene) she didn't want to risk damaging them in a fire.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I read online it was because she was pregnant in real life.
  • emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said more or less the same thing on another thread about this...I think that after last time she didn't want to take any chances.

It's understandable definately. I'm 17 weeks pregnant and definitely wouldn't want to be jumping through rubble etc.
  • ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    cmonins86 wrote: »
    the character is visiting Ryan in scotland, they briefly mentioned it on monday. I assume its because kym is pregnant

I'm still hoping that she changed her mind, they have had bead weather in Scotland, and that she is nice and snugly tucked away under all that rubble. :D
  • katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    In a thread yesterday I said I thought it was because she was pregnant and most people agreed that would be why she isn't there, someone said that when the EE fire was filmed Patsy Palmer only appeared briefly in the scenes as she couldn't be near the smoke.
  • kushtiimayteekushtiimaytee Posts: 9,732
    Forum Member
    katiemack wrote: »
    In a thread yesterday I said I thought it was because she was pregnant and most people agreed that would be why she isn't there, someone said that when the EE fire was filmed Patsy Palmer only appeared briefly in the scenes as she couldn't be near the smoke.

Think IIRC she was in the Vic then 'went home' minutes before the fire broke out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    ::Adam:: wrote: »
    I read online it was because she was pregnant in real life.

Maybe it would be better if they gave her maternity leave...possibly until the child goes to school.
    I'm still hoping that she changed her mind, they have had bead weather in Scotland, and that she is nice and snugly tucked away under all that rubble. :D

No, I'm sure she'd have gone. Mind, it would be terrible if the weather turned really bad and she couldn't get back (in the storyline) until...oh...Easter, say.
  • Sarah MichelleSarah Michelle Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm sure some people don't check for old threads with same queries.. :rolleyes::o