Options

there really is no talent left

NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
Forum Member
✭✭✭
this is the worst show ever all it is is repeats of people who were not good enough to make it before, failed bands and mediocre singers. I think. X factor needs a break.

Comments

• Options
    Green ThingGreen Thing Posts: 1,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Said no one ever... Not
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just been thinking the same. I thought we was all looking forward to this series??? No Le were all thinking it's a load of garbage.

You think it's because we all no who is thru and who ain't.?
  • Options
    sward669sward669 Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamara and thay fella tonight, never mind the girl with guitar last week.. its also only week 3 people
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever... there will still be 12 acts on the live shows, and one of them will win...

to know who'll that be is what i want
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sward669 wrote: »
    Tamara and thay fella tonight, never mind the girl with guitar last week.. its also only week 3 people

There's only one more week of auditions left. But I don't think it's that bad. I don't think it helps that The Voice and, to the lesser extent, Britain's Got Talent are draining the talent pool, though.
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    So agree.....havent seen any talent on the show since they eliminated Misha B two years ago!!!!
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    So agree.....havent seen any talent on the show since they eliminated Misha B two years ago!!!!

Misha who ,

forgotten about her
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    Misha who ,

forgotten about her

Misha B!!!!!
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What good would having a break do. When it returns it would still be the same show as before albeit maybe with some tweaks to the format.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there's a few good ones but many of them that are through at present are mediocre at best
  • Options
    big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My problem with the newer X Factor's is that it's all about looks and who's trendy, but the problem is with looks and trendy is that if they don't have even an ounce of talent then they are boring to watch and 9 times out of 10 that's been the case for me.

I want it to go back to how it used to be where one or two were cast on their looks, one or two was cast on how trendy they was, and then the rest just ranged into different categories.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    I think this is a celebratory anniversary year, with Sharon returning and many previously rejected contestants being invited back and deliberately being given preference over new ones.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I think this is a celebratory anniversary year, with Sharon returning and many previously rejected contestants being invited back and deliberately being given preference over new ones.

That seems to be this years' "casting theme" but am still enjoying it :)
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there really no talent, or has our expectations being set far too high over the years?
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had this issue last year during the auditions but then it turned out we got a decent set of finalists. The majority of them will be okay.

What does my head in though is when the judges praise certain acts and go on like they're the next coming of Jesus or something, when in actual fact, they were just medicore
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does'nt say much about the judges ability to find new talent if they have to bring back so many returning acts out of the thousands of entry's that they have to look at.
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    We've got new really cool acts this year: Sam, Tamara, Next of Kin are all acts which vocally are quite impressive