Euromillions £128m

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    numbers here if you want to check - I didn't win ..

http://lottery.merseyworld.com/
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I win I'd travel around Britain locating small charity drives and giving enough money to get them up to their target amount. At journey's end, when I was back home again, if you plot on a map all the towns I donated in, and joined up these dot, it'd either spell the words "I Rock" or "ahh yeah" or form a giant schlong.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,963
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    No winner! £143m on Tuesday!! :D
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »

Gawd, the excitement will be too much.
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I win, I'm going to join fantasist DS member phantom_sneeze on his exotic holiday. I'd need a massive jackpot win to keep up with his opulent benefits lifestyle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darn it. And here's me only doing Friday draws to save money. Methinks that may change with $143m on the table.
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd definitely go public and make a longwinded Father Ted award speech just laying into everyone that did me wrong.

Actually I'd rather just get shitfaced and shout "féck off!" like Father Jack to anyone who bothered me or asked me for money.
  • PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Needless to say I got no numbers whatsoever tonight......
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member

Oh, might give it go then.
    I'll have to try online or I'll forget and miss it again, always forget buy a ticket for roll-overs.
  • Seth1Seth1 Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm good at picking the lucky stars. I wrote down a set of numbers for Tuesday's draw and I bought a lucky dip first and it had the lucky stars that I had picked for my chosen ticket:)ticket They never came in tho:(
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £6.60 :)

Saw the jackpot had rolled over so my heart didn't skip a beat like it did a few weeks ago when I checked my emails to see one from the lotto telling me they had some news about my ticket - of course they don't tell you what you have won you have to login to see, a couple of quid that time but alas for a moment I thought my life could change for the better.

£2.60 profit tonight, have another go next time.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I imagine that'll be the last rollover then and it'll be split between the next prize level down.

But then with the amount of sales they'll get now, an individual winner would easily win in excess of £150m - maybe £160-£165m.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Bought two lucky dip tickets, won £3.10 :(
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, that pad in the Bahamas is still on hold. :p
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm...it would appear I was a little bit previous putting a deposit down on an Audi R8 Spyder seeing as I didn't win. I guess I'll tell them to wait til Wednesday then I can pay the remainder then. Please no-one else win as that would be quite annoying :)
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another £3.10! Still working out what to do with it.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    £6.60 for me! I'm just practicing for the big one next week :)
  • MustabusterMustabuster Posts: 5,975
    Forum Member
    I got £6.60 too. £1.60 profit this time round.
  • Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another £3.10! Still working out what to do with it.

Hahaha :) I didn't win so much as a sausage and don't think I can afford a ticket for Tuesday :( I might be able to find 2 quid down the back of the sofa though, fingers crossed. It was much easier when tickets were only a quid!
  • ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    I do it online and if you win you get an email entitled, "News about your ticket."

I usually think, "Yeah another three quid.".... but there is always that thought at the back of my mind that makes me open the email immediately and log straight into my account.

And yeah it is usually just another three quid.
    Forum Member
    Elyan wrote: »
    I do it online and if you win you get an email entitled, "News about your ticket."

I usually think, "Yeah another three quid.".... but there is always that thought at the back of my mind that makes me open the email immediately and log straight into my account.

And yeah it is usually just another three quid.
    Remember for anything over £50k you've still got to claim in person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Remember for anything over £50k you've still got to claim in person.

I always wonder what those with the physical ticket do when they go to present it in person? I would hire armed security!

Mind you, not a problem I'm ever likely to face!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^would this mean when the $100+mill gets won, the press will all stake out the go-to place to photograph the winner when they turn up to claim their booty ?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    plymgary wrote: »
    I always wonder what those with the physical ticket do when they go to present it in person? I would hire armed security!

Mind you, not a problem I'm ever likely to face!!!

You don't go to them, they come to you.