Euromillions Lottery

SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Somebody is very rich tonight and won the £150million prize but it ain't me :cry: I got a whopping £2.90 lol :D

Any news if it's a single winner or syndicate?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexbomb wrote: »
    Somebody is very rich tonight and won the £150million prize but it ain't me :cry: I got a whopping £2.90 lol :D

Any news if it's a single winner or syndicate?

I wasn't won in the UK (it was won in Portugal):

https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/results/euromillions/draw-history/prize-breakdown/1236
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1MJ1 wrote: »

Shite.>:( That was my money.I should have won it,not some pork and cheese.
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    U96 wrote: »
    Shite.>:( That was my money.I should have won it,not some pork and cheese.

LOL :D
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well, back to the drawing board for me. Congrats to the winner.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,948
    Forum Member
    1MJ1 wrote: »
    Flippin' Portuguese? How much money did they contribute to that jackpot? There's not that many of them and they're pretty much broke anyway. It shoud have been a Brit, preferably me!! >:( :D
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Flippin' Portuguese? How much money did they contribute to that jackpot? There's not that many of them and they're pretty much broke anyway. It shoud have been a Brit, preferably me!! >:( :D

Why isn't Cameron moaning about this too? Europeans nicking all our money!
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Why isn't Cameron moaning about this too? Europeans nicking all our money!
    Yeah, Farage too!!
  • nittynattynoonittynattynoo Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won £2.90.... Went and spent it all on hook a duck on the lottery website.

Won nothing :(
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wasn't me. I got zero numbers on my ticket.
  • karen_charnockkaren_charnock Posts: 1,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it might have been a brit on holiday in portugal
    Forum Member
    I won £2.90.... Went and spent it all on hook a duck on the lottery website.

Won nothing :(
    I spent my profits on lotto Monopoly. I swear those dice are loaded!! How can you trust computer controlled dice that run on a site operated by a company trying to get as much money off you as possible?!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I spent my profits on lotto Monopoly. I swear those dice are loaded!! How can you trust computer controlled dice that run on a site operated by a company trying to get as much money off you as possible?!!

The game is already pre-emptied. I have had it before. One of these online games failed midway so I had to restart. And guess what... an identical game was played.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was chuffed when I found out the news, sitting in one of my Portch villas. I had my butler Carstairs go down to the nearest Portch offy and pick up my winnings. Let him take the Bentley and 2 of the women and everything. That £4.80 will come in well handy as fuel to burn for the fire on the Oxfordshire estate.
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edited post....had a brain fart. Ignore me..I've had a tiring week.
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't care about the nationality of the winner, a very lucky person has won an incredible amount of money and I wish them the very best in life. Good for them and I hope they enjoy it to the fullest. :)
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am very fortunate as I won £8.50! :)
  • Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won 8.80. Bought me tickets for next time :)
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't win anything. That's the last time I get my numbers by rolling D&D dice.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Syndicate at work won, I work in a Big Chain Supernarket, and I scanned our tickets on my tea break, when my colleague behind the kiosk told me one of the tickets had something on it, I let out a big scream.

Everyone looked at me must of thought it was a big amount - it was £5.90 - must have thought she's a right nutter.

I love winding people up. :D
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I collected my £2.90 last night, now to wait for the next big jackpot before i put more money on :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder if Farage will offer a coalition for a measly £1m?
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot all about it, I'm glad now as unlike you it cost me nothing not to win it. ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    What are the odds of winning the UK euromillion lottery?