So this is Dexter's exit then lol

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
So this is Dexter's exit then with him moving to Newcastle to be with his mum lol what an exit that is. DTC clearly doesnt like the actor and has gave him that shitty exit I bet he wont even be shown leaving. I bet that was his exit scene talking to Nancy in the minute mart and the next episode we will just hear about him gone

Comments

• FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    He leaves on Friday. He's in the next few episodes.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt realise this so I wonder what his last scenes will be like then?. Dexter would never of moved to Newcastle to be with his mum as when she left he wanted to stay behind and have his life in Walford so this doesnt make sense
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,275
    Forum Member
    Check the spoilers before ranting!

He has a big party in the Vic, the hour episode is because everyone in walford will do a speech on how he has impacted their lives.

They even decide to rename the square to Dexter Square in memory of him.
    Forum Member
    I didnt realise this so I wonder what his last scenes will be like then?. Dexter would never of moved to Newcastle to be with his mum as when she left he wanted to stay behind and have his life in Walford so this doesnt make sense

Dexter is a complete mummy's boy, surprised he lasted this long without her tbh.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it is. lol.
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A crap exit for a crap character. Seems fitting.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Check the spoilers before ranting!

He has a big party in the Vic, the hour episode is because everyone in walford will do a speech on how he has impacted their lives.

They even decide to rename the square to Dexter Square in memory of him.

Royal Philharmonic Orchestra do a specially commissioned Dexter's Theme?
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Sill in every episode to Friday at least. I wonder why Cora Stays because she wants to go with him.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Sill in every episode to Friday at least. I wonder why Cora Stays because she wants to go with him.

stan begs her. but nowhere has said whether she stays or goes and she isnt in the cast lists from the 2nd
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »

We will get to hear part of it, the full six hour version will be unveiled at next years proms in the park.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can see it now: the whole Square dressed in mourning dress, crying at the departure of the iconic character. Ian will tell Sharon that the Square "will never be the same". Phil will go up to him and tell him he was the only one in Albert Square that he respected. The cafe will be renamed 'Dexter's' in his honour.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He shouldn't even get an exit storyline tbh... I'd rather him just leave offscreen so I don't have to see the character-_-
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see it now: the whole Square dressed in mourning dress, crying at the departure of the iconic character. Ian will tell Sharon that the Square "will never be the same". Phil will go up to him and tell him he was the only one in Albert Square that he respected. The cafe will be renamed 'Dexter's' in his honour.

Den Watts and Pat Butcher stroll onscreen and say 'Gawd Bless us, everyone!'
    Forum Member

Fortunately the Queen has declared that from now on the 2nd January will forever be known as National Dexter day, a bank holiday dedicated in his memory.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fortunately the Queen has declared that from now on the 2nd January will forever be known as National Dexter day, a bank holiday dedicated in his memory.
    Den Watts and Pat Butcher stroll onscreen and say 'Gawd Bless us, everyone!'

Not only these things but Dot will renounce her Christianity and convert to Dexterism.
    Forum Member
    Not only these things but Dot will renounce her Christianity and convert to Dexterism.

Dot "verse 1 line 1 Mr P is me bro innit"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dot "verse 1 line 1 Mr P is me bro innit"

The One Commandment: "Ya, get me!?"
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Dexter gets a leaving party on screen like WTF I thought DTC wanted rid asap
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So this is Dexter's exit then with him moving to Newcastle to be with his mum lol what an exit that is. DTC clearly doesnt like the actor and has gave him that shitty exit I bet he wont even be shown leaving. I bet that was his exit scene talking to Nancy in the minute mart and the next episode we will just hear about him gone

I'm more interested to know when Dexter and Nancy became a couple as I must have missed that ep. All I've seen is a lot of flirting.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    He leaves on Friday. He's in the next few episodes.

Still plenty of time for him to talk crap at 100MPH
  • BigDuckBigDuck Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's lucky to get an onscreen exit.

Shenice never got one! >:(
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Dexter?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigDuck wrote: »
    He's lucky to get an onscreen exit.

Shenice never got one! >:(

Neither did the bubbly in the fridge, Pat's earrings or the missing post!
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This made me spit out my cava.
  • Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if he'll get his own nice wooden bench?