Options

ched evens sister a possible BB 2015 HM

2»

Comments

• Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it' sad that the contestants now have agents, it's certainly not a social experiment anymore
  • Options
    george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    I think it' sad that the contestants now have agents, it's certainly not a social experiment anymore

They aren't very good agents though, are they? Very few people get successful in the media after appearing on Big Brother.

I auditioned in 2012, and we were warned that we absolutely should not go on the show if we want any sort of acting/media/TV presenter job in the future - people like Anna Nolan, Brian Dowling and Jade Goody got that in the early years, but not anymore. I want to be an actor, so I was quite concerned about this, but I decided to go for it, and in the end I didn't get on. But at the end of the day, no sensible person would go on Big Brother specifically to further their career. I know that sounds a bit odd seeing as I did try to get on there, but it had nothing to do with my being interested in acting - I wasn't trying to get famous, I just wanted the personal challenge, and I was 18 at the time so I thought by the time my career was getting serious everyone would have forgotten about me. Now I'm 21 and I am trying to make my name, I most likely won't try out for Big Brother again, because it would harm my reputation. I wanted to do it in spite of my acting career, not because of it. If I was trying to make my name in the acting world and my agent suggested Big Brother I think I would probably sack them.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aka approached to go on the show ;)

I think most of them are now it's spoilt the whole show for me and that's why I only watch CBB I'm not sure if I'll even bother with that next time