ED - Ross?! REALLY??!?!

Comments

• AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was outstanding in that storyline. Now Ross is going to be lumbered with scenes with the old ratbag, where there's no chemistry.

I've always thought Ross was awful and I still think so. So to me it'll just be more of the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for saying this I was scrolling through the comments thinking someone must post something with a bit of sense soon I know writers and other people who work on soaps can take viewers as fools sometimes but I'm sure no one is stupid enough to think we would believe a pregnancy would go that far beyond the usual 9 month period - ive heard of being a couple of weeks overdue but not several months

Thank you :-) To me it was the obvious thing.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    I've always thought Ross was awful and I still think so. So to me it'll just be more of the same.

Donna and Ross was an amazing story though and the chemistry between them was so hot.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    craig_25 wrote: »
    Annoyed. This baby daddy story could have been SO much better!

I was bloody gutted that it was Ross, any other character would have had potential.

The only thing I cant work out is HOW does she know its Ross's, baby Moses conception dates back to just before Declan went nuts on the boat so how can she be sooo sure it isn't Declans?
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Would've preferred someone random like that lawyer bloke of Priya's over Ross. It's just so predictable.

How many men have Charity and Debbie shared now?
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he will, that's true. But they've compromised an excellent bad boy thug character who is damaged, and who is acted excellently by Parr ( who is outstanding) , just in order to show a soft side ( aaaahh!) and ( oh drear...a debola 'bun in the oven' threesome storyline etc ) .
    Cue lots of misery, shouting and angst etc between debola,,ratbag and Ross.

Well said!

And :D sorcha at your previous posts, especially the Cain knitting referance. They'll have Hot DILF Ross down that route, soon enough.:(
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I guessed it was Ross. Anyone else, ie Declan, Jai or Cain would just be going backwards story wise. I'm really looking forward to Ross having a new storyline. Mike Parr is a very capable actor. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well said!

And :D sorcha at your previous posts, especially the Cain knitting referance. They'll have Hot DILF Ross down that route, soon enough.:(

Can he knit skank a chastity belt >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o:o

If you're tired of the fabulous, fit, sadly not gay, cheeky, slightly naughty, insatiable, charming yet sensitive, well-acted carjacker Ross, then you're tired of life.:D;-)
  • craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    I was bloody gutted that it was Ross, any other character would have had potential.

The only thing I cant work out is HOW does she know its Ross's, baby Moses conception dates back to just before Declan went nuts on the boat so how can she be sooo sure it isn't Declans?

I'm going with the idea that the kid IS Declan's but she is pretending Ross is the father to blackmail him into staying away from our Debbeh.
    Forum Member
    craig_25 wrote: »
    I'm going with the idea that the kid IS Declan's but she is pretending Ross is the father to blackmail him into staying away from our Debbeh.

That would be good and in keeping with the character but I doubt it.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was outstanding in that storyline. Now Ross is going to be lumbered with scenes with the old ratbag, where there's no chemistry.

The ideal solution would be for him to be axed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    The ideal solution would be for him to be axed.

I knew you'd show up shouting the odds >:(:(:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o:o

If you're tired of the fabulous, fit, sadly not gay, cheeky, slightly naughty, insatiable, charming yet sensitive, well-acted carjacker Ross, then you're tired of life.:D;-)

Just because I'm tired of the greasy, sulky, arrogant thug who only makes money through crime doesn't mean I'm tired of life. :D:D
    Forum Member
    Do you think people may be blinded by the looks of the actor playing Ross to say he was outstanding etc, he was ok and he's generally ok in most scenes but nothing special.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you think people may be blinded by the looks of the actor playing Ross to say he was outstanding etc, he was ok and he's generally ok in most scenes but nothing special.

He's hot but I think he's a natural actor and very believable
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whilst I can't deny my head is turned by his looks :blush: - I do also think he's a brilliant actor :)
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    I'm gutted..... plus ... I'm struggling to see the attraction in Dobbie atall tbh... she's pretty washed up looking
  • Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    Absolutely not. Michael Parr has proved himself big time already since joining the show.

He's been great at the dramatic stuff and the emotional stuff. I recently rewatched the episode that aired 15 August 2014. It's the episode after Donna and died and he knocked it out of the park!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    I'm gutted..... plus ... I'm struggling to see the attraction in Dobbie atall tbh... she's pretty washed up looking

Her personality may give that impression (:p) but physically she's beautiful imo
  • craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »

I think Debbeh is actually really pretty. She's a very negative young woman which makes her pretty miserable but let's be fair, she hasn't had the easiest of lives.
  • immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can anyone explain to me what exactly is a "chop shop"? :confused::blush:
  • Crooked HeartCrooked Heart Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    immusic wrote: »
    Can anyone explain to me what exactly is a "chop shop"? :confused::blush:

Stolen cars are stripped and the parts sold off or used in other cars.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hot Ross is stripped and his parts used in other women.

Fixed it for you :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because I'm tired of the greasy, sulky, arrogant thug who only makes money through crime doesn't mean I'm tired of life. :D:D

bib: That sounds more like Cain.;-)