• Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ShaynaJay wrote: »
    Presented without comment.

@littlemixsass holy ****!! almost 20K 😳 http://t.co/LU9EbmUASg

DIGITAL SALES DATA

Since actual sales figures are no longer available, the following figures have been generated by a statistical model.

However, SJ preempted my post, which is based on Shine's 9k sales yesterday and presumably today, and LM selling 2:1, they should have gotten 18k from the first day. So yes that would be 50k or just under with the preorders.

If we just assume the daily average slips to say, 14k, 6 x 14 = 84k + 50K so around 130k? And they have an EP coming out on Tues. too.

That's just pure sales. Who knows what streaming will be.

chickens, hatching
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 Little Mix - Black Magic 1.0000
    2 Years & Years - Shine 0.4669
    3 Lost Frequencies - Are You With Me 0.3761
    4 David Zowie - House Every Weekend (Radio Edit) 0.3545
    5 Fifth Harmony - Worth It (feat. Kid Ink) 0.3159
    6 Sam Feldt - Show Me Love (feat. Kimberly Anne) 0.2905
    7 Tinie Tempah - Not Letting Go (feat. Jess Glynne) 0.2871
    8 Avicii - Waiting for Love 0.2395

All that worrying for nothing.
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wondering what stream you were all watching?
  • Options
    Regina_PhalangeRegina_Phalange Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The streaming number is roughly 1 million higher than it was at midnight. I don't know how many of those will be UK streams though, and how many would count. Say 1/4 of that - 250k - counted. That is 2.5k added for today alone (I think, and that is only Spotify) O_O Slay.
  • Options
    TheKnewbiesTheKnewbies Posts: 928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Avicii is doing better in Ireland at #2 .58 but BM looks good for a #1 there which is a bonus. I thought #3 at best in Ireland. Still early days ofc. They are really crushing it in the UK :) This bodes very well for album 3 and US breakthrough.

It's going to be 150K+ by the looks of it :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its important for the song to do well in the US, because song streams also count toward the album total, although by that time maybe it wont matter.

I prefer the way the UK charts downweight the big songs to avoid an Uptown Funk situation.
    1992 wrote: »
    Just wondering what stream you were all watching?

http://creative.bauermedia.co.uk/littlemix/index-10july.php

Until it died then it switched over to the KISS site.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Was it the donut licking or the anti-American remarks on Independence Day? Not real smart, this gal.

That and the two fake arse apologies.
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    Some point down the line she will be offered to do a donut advert
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Party Down

littlemixofficial
    In honour of Perrie's birthday we've decided to have a party! This party was off the chain. Neighbours complaining.... It needed breaking up by the police. It went DOWNNNN! #Vitas #7thElement #PerriesJam 🎉🎶👯😝

https://instagram.com/p/491SRquGeI

Lerrie dancing
    https://instagram.com/p/49qppBOGZ- (I see that boob grab Perrie)
    https://instagram.com/p/49sJBTuGdE

Where are the J's?
  • Options
    TheKnewbiesTheKnewbies Posts: 928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade probably went to g-a-y
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade probably went to g-a-y

Not without Aaron!
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are the remixes not out aswell? As I can't find them lol :D

Thank you for both answers CV ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They come out TUESDAY.
    That and the two fake arse apologies.

Is she heading into Iggy country?
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,633
    Forum Member
    DIGITAL SALES DATA

Since actual sales figures are no longer available, the following figures have been generated by a statistical model.

However, SJ preempted my post, which is based on Shine's 9k sales yesterday and presumably today, and LM selling 2:1, they should have gotten 18k from the first day. So yes that would be 50k or just under with the preorders.

If we just assume the daily average slips to say, 14k, 6 x 14 = 84k + 50K so around 130k? And they have an EP coming out on Tues. too.

That's just pure sales. Who knows what streaming will be.

chickens, hatching

We meet again. :D

Yes, you are indeed (more or less) correct. As I posted in the other thread, I think it's brilliant that Blsck Magic has sold 18k today alone.

It really depends on how well the song can maintain its sales throughout the week. If it's sold 18-20k today, chances are it will sell similarly tomorrow and maybe Sunday. Monday will probably be when we the see the daily sales tally start to tail off but could still be doing 12k a day this time next week.

Maybe Little Mix will get two weeks at #1 after all. To think I posted in the other thread how it could've had 4/5 weeks at #1 had they released this a couple of weeks back. :p
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    Arizona one hit wonder radio August 9th

Saw this on Twitter
  • Options
    Regina_PhalangeRegina_Phalange Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Party Down

littlemixofficial
    In honour of Perrie's birthday we've decided to have a party! This party was off the chain. Neighbours complaining.... It needed breaking up by the police. It went DOWNNNN! #Vitas #7thElement #PerriesJam 🎉🎶👯😝

https://instagram.com/p/491SRquGeI

Lerrie dancing
    https://instagram.com/p/49qppBOGZ- (I see that boob grab Perrie)
    https://instagram.com/p/49sJBTuGdE

Where are the J's?

I just had a vision of LM being in EMPIRE!!! They would rock it!
  • Options
    felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    what kind of disaster is this interview, ouch at this boy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZiU1-dVC4w#t=18

edit: nevermind lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hitstastic wrote: »
    We meet again. :D

Stay and sit for a spell. :cool:

I'm wondering if that EP will do anything. The last few ones have been sort of minor for them. Also why release it on a Tuesday? Even the US switched over to the Fridays.
  • Options
    felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    from pop justice:
    "MrJames said: ↑
    It's almost as if the rest of the UK has got on board and said "Yeah okay, they've proved themselves enough now, let them kill it!""

ˆthats exactly it imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Not to be that person, but I really hope they keep the momentum going for the second single.

I'm not reading for them to climb down from their throne. It feels good having them on top. :cool:
    There's so much vindication right now as fan whose been closely following them since DNA. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or the public could just really like the song.

Felp, I thought you were stringing us along in that interview. Their Oscars are coming.

It must be satisfying for LM to also know that Absence Made the Heart Grow Fonder instead of verifying everyone's predictions they'd be forgotten. In the runup, the media sites at least were really hammering the "where is it girls" and "we're glad you're back" instead of ignoring them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no they're slipping! ;)

1 Little Mix - Black Magic 1.0000 1.0000
    2 Years & Years - Shine 0.4944 0.4669
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Hitstastic wrote: »
    Maybe Little Mix will get two weeks at #1 after all. To think I posted in the other thread how it could've had 4/5 weeks at #1 had they released this a couple of weeks back. :p
    I'm still trying to figure out what else is going to go #1 in the next month. Charlie Puth no doubt will get there on August 7th, but the next three weeks have all had extremely soft preorders and Avicii hasn't exactly stormed out of the gate in a way that suggests he'll challenge for it down the line. Hard to imagine they will hold on to the top spot that long, though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Oh no they're slipping! ;)

1 Little Mix - Black Magic 1.0000 1.0000
    2 Years & Years - Shine 0.4944 0.4669
    Shine had a really cool sounding primetime TV performance tonight where they switched between three differently colored videos in real time in response to user voting. Hope they post it somewhere.
  • Options
    Arran_DempsterArran_Dempster Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume it is just me; but I personally find Black Magic overly cheesy. The video and song just seem like a step back compared to Move and Salute which were amazing, mature songs. This sounds like something that could have been off the first album and to me digresses from the growth of Salute as an album! I think if they release another cheesy single then it will take a lot more to restore their prior development.
This discussion has been closed.