Danny is close to becoming my least favourite HM if all time

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
Forum Member
✭✭
Conor currently sits there but Danny is second last. why are they such pussies around him? He's a despicable, intolerant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, conniving little snake. He's not a loser anymore, he's a shadow of a loser.

Comments

• Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His edit wasn't that good tonight....let's hope it continues and he's out first on thursday
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    His edit wasn't that good tonight....let's hope it continues and he's out first on thursday

he'll win with Chloe 2nd.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dislike is so over the top. Yes he can be annoying, but there has been plenty of worse HM's over the years. Helen is easily the worst of the lot.
  • Dreamer07Dreamer07 Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    The dislike is so over the top. Yes he can be annoying, but there has been plenty of worse HM's over the years. Helen is easily the worst of the lot.
    what, worse than Conor ' i threatened to rape a housemate with an epilator' Mcintyre?
  • Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really dislike him now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Conor, Dennis and Alexandra were worse than Helen. Dannys there now and then Kris bb10 and then Helen.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't abide Danny but I think he's a saint compared to some of last year's lot! Helen, Pauline, Steven.. ugh... and that's just last year!
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's one of my least favs in the channel 5 era >:( i even love Helen in comparison
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still Connor for me. Whenever I start loathing a Housemate I just think of the epilator comment.

Danny is an awful Housemate, yes, but that awfulness is exaggerated because he's on the screen at the moment so he's fresh in our minds.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Crafty Chloe is much worse.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Still Connor for me. Whenever I start loathing a Housemate I just think of the epilator comment.

Danny is an awful Housemate, yes, but that awfulness is exaggerated because he's on the screen at the moment so he's fresh in our minds.

I agree. I think in hindsight, when the series is over, a lot of people won't think as negatively of him (unless he wins, God forbid). I think he'll be largely forgotten, actually.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Luxray wrote: »
    I agree. I think in hindsight, when the series is over, a lot of people won't think as negatively of him (unless he wins, God forbid). I think he'll be largely forgotten, actually.

I agree, quite like John James. He was foul during his stint but people rarely mention him for bullying the girls and Ben as one of the worst, he is largely ignored.
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »

Conor was so steadfastly hateful. From that series I mainly remember seething Conor and Ashleigh's cold sores. :blush:

Salv, this is an observation but it does seem like the worse a Big Brother series is, the more actively invested you become. You really won't remember Danny in three months.

I hope they bring back Italian BB for your sake. I miss the flying glass and your translations.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Conor currently sits there but Danny is second last. why are they such pussies around him? He's a despicable, intolerant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, conniving little snake. He's not a loser anymore, he's a shadow of a loser.

Totally agree, I can't stand Danny either, get him out first!
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    For the first time ive really disliked danny tonight. His attitude stinks. I wish cristian had the balls to stand up to him but he seems terrified to go up against him. thats a real black mark in my books against cristian.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never liked Danny and anyone who is unable to spell CANOE deserves to be out first of the 6 left.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conor was so steadfastly hateful. From that series I mainly remember seething Conor and Ashleigh's cold sores. :blush:

Salv, this is an observation but it does seem like the worse a Big Brother series is, the more actively invested you become. You really won't remember Danny in three months.

I hope they bring back Italian BB for your sake. I miss the flying glass and your translations.

Italian BB will be back soon I think so that's all good :D
  • Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny and Chloe are the most disliked HM for me this year,because one of them is sure to win(with BB manipulation) it will be the first year I have give up watching the final week and will not be watching the final.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No-one will ever come close to Steven Goode for me (>:(>:() but Danny is doing a fine job chasing after his title!
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member

Exactly....I'm not a fan of Danny but DS is a bit sheep like in their hatred for certain HM's.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No-one will ever come close to Steven Goode for me (>:(>:() but Danny is doing a fine job chasing after his title!

same >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG Steven Goode and his awful family >:(>:(>:(>:(>:( Dreadful man!
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dislike Danny but there have been a lot worse over the years.
    Anyone remember Kenneth?
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is rancid.