• Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Ha ha, she's a Welsh dragon.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    known to her friends as 'saucy Sue', Sue, you are saucy but I hate and despise you :D
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    joels sisler lydia,now i wouldnt have minded her being a HM shes as fit as __ :D
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    She's alright. Love the modesty of her twitter tag @prettywomansue :)

Someone's delighted with herself:p

Surely others should be the judge of her prettiness...;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    just had a look at her twitter page its mostley now her retweeting her sons tweets rather then about herself.if he told her he wished not to try to stay in what limelight he found from doing BB i doudt somehow she would be happy
  • Options
    GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    So, people frown on a mothers love now? :o
    GrozzyGirl wrote: »
    Nobody has said that. Nobody.
    Go on show me where that's been said?

I frown on her for being a stupid selfish greedy self promoting tacky shameless woman who's bringing her son up to be pompous, entitled, arrogant, thoughtless and patronising.

And I frown on those who think that's ok because 'she's his mum and she's loves him!'
    It's pretty obvious that Joel and his mom have a loving relationship, and it's that relationship that's under scrutiny here. This should be pretty clear to anyone with basic language skills and logic. So why you feel entitled to detailed explanations of the very obvious I don't know. Perhaps it suits some personal agenda? :p

So. You cannot point to anyone "frowning on a Mothers love". Then you should stop making ridiculously exaggerated claims about what people on the forum are saying. It's daft to lie on here about what is written by other people when we can all see that it's a lie.
    What personal agenda is this that you are intimating I have? I'm just asking that we have truth not lies. Surely that's obvious and nothing to do with agendas. And why would anyone have an agenda about such things?
    Tell the truth now :D. Go on, give it a go.
    I know, it's crazy, you'd think she'd murdered someone or something reading some of these comments. :o

Perfect example. Another silly claim. Nobody has said anything remotely similar to comments that would be attributed to a murderer.
  • Options
    GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she should be quite proud for having a son that's actually passionate and dedicated to something he believes in. Also at only 19 he's just had a truly unique experience where he came runner-up and has made a whole new bunch of friends.
    But hey, that's just me.

What is this thing for which you have admiration, what is it that he's passionate about and dedicated to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shes not short of a bob or two hubby bought her a vineyard last year :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    deleted
  • Options
    Forum Member
    deleated
  • Options
    Forum Member
    deleated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    deleated..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    deleated...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    good friday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    its good friday soon
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    You can't spell "deleted."
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Why on earth has this old thread been revived?

Bizarrely there doesn't seem to be any cause for it.