Twitter is an absolute CIRCUS today

13»

Comments

• Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    I was answering the OP. Didn't realise it had gone on to another page but below is the original post:

Helen and Danny are at war with each other
    Danny calling Marc teeth and Marc thinking they are friends
    Danny supposedly having 'sex' with Chloe
    Pieface and Danny at war with Showbiz
    Who knows whats going on with Sarah and Danny dosent seem they are close anymore

Lol, think you quoted the wrong post. I'm not the OP. :p
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I was having a discussion about fame-hungry cretins last night and found Danny completely relevant :cool::p

:D:D Keep 'em coming Pitman :D
  • seetherseether Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    lizm wrote: »
    I think Mark is winding Danny up with his friendship with Sara. He could be possibly be using her and Aaron??? Could be wrong.
    ..There is definitely a HM divide Danny and the finalists & Marq and Sara .. A few mutual friendship inbetweeners. I have got this nasty inkling that Sara at Showbiz's party suggested a thing between Danny and Chloe & Showbiz naively fired the bullet.
    Danny retweeted Joel's finalist Our late night group Whatsapp conversations are the best @CristianMJC @the_pieface @NickHenderson6 @dannywisk @ChloeJade59 #bbuk - Sara replied by putting up a care bear photo. I think Sara is really upset with Danny and is being used or using Marq as a form of attack (or both).
    Something has definitely happened because all Sarah used to tweet about was Aaron and Danny, now it's Aaron and Marc. If Aaron and Sarah weren't leeching onto Marc now, they would have long been forgotten seeing as they left the show early on. They're both going to see Marc and the UK Pleasure Boys in Birmingham. I know Sarah doesn't like Chloe much, but she along with Danny seem to have forgot about Kieran who was one of their best friends in the house.

Yep this is pretty much what I see, plus some interesting snippets that are new to me. Have to say rather disappointed in Sarah on a few fronts. Neither hers nor Aarons twitter have been brilliant in that they have made incautious tweets, done a fair bit of switching/backtracking and are as transparent as it gets when it comes to the undercurrent. Whether they are aware of this, I know not. Aaron (not the brightest button in the box, sadly) is firmly in the easily led/impressionable mould & am chagrined to see the Marc influence. Short-lived let's hope. Any way up, the course of history would have been different without Marc in the house.. ah well, let em get on with it.
    note: Birmingham - fab Art Galleries they could go round if they actually want something pretty to look at. Ha.
    lizm wrote: »
    Who needs Columbo.....:D

:D:D
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    Isn't Jack the one who mouthed off about Chloe/Danny (Channy?) at the party on Saturday? And that's how Showbiz found out?

Maybe Danny has some sandwiches he's wants to throw at Jack? :o

Although, Jack would probably just catch them in his mouth anyways...
    Isn't this, isn't that, here you go again no evidence what so ever. Miss speculation rides again. :D
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marymcl wrote: »
    Danny supposedly having 'sex' with Chloe
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    and Chloe (sex with Danny???? I can't believe that......what about the fiance????)
    Anyways, according to Helen, Danny and Chloe had sex last Thursday night. :o
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    I thought Chloe had a long term boyfriend?

What about her bf/fiancé? The one she took £5k for so they could get married? Has she dumped him? Can't believe she would go there with Danny, if true. She said he was like a father figure in the house, ewwwww! :o
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    What about her bf/fiancé? The one she took £5k for so they could get married? Has she dumped him? Can't believe she would go there with Danny, if true.

We can worry about the can't believe it bit after we have substantiation (if ever) of the if true bit. ;-)
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, think you quoted the wrong post. I'm not the OP. :p

I wasn't quoting you. I was replying to you.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seether wrote: »
    We can worry about the can't believe it bit after we have substantiation (if ever) of the if true bit. ;-)

bloody killjoy, I don't want to hang around for weeks finding out if something is true before I rip them to shreds :D
    Forum Member
    bloody killjoy, I don't want to hang around for weeks finding out if something is true before I rip them to shreds :D

So sorry :D think how finely you'll be able to hone your outrage in the meantime.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well whatever has been going on the Daily Star has run the story

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/456154/Big-Brother-Danny-Wisker-Chloe-Wilburn-couple

They also mention there hasn't been any sight of Chloe's bf since she left the house. Suppose she might not need him anymore now that she 100k in the bank! Lol.
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D
    So sorry :D think how finely you'll be able to hone your outrage in the meantime.

Quite! :D
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    I thought Chloe had a long term boyfriend?

If she wants to call off a possible engagement that is up to her. I'm thinking she has had a change of heart and maybe wants fame now. If so she'll have to get an agent. To be honest I think bb messes people up anyway. :o:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I feel like when I was a five year-old waiting for christmas day :D
    Forum Member
    Glinny wrote: »
    This years housemates are certainly milking their last 5 minutes of fame on Twitter.

What a nasty horrible bunch they are as well. Bitching and making derogatory remarks about each other.

Just shows how low BB has become over the last couple of years.

It used to be fun but these days it's just constant arguing and bitching.

Just a bunch of fame hungry wannabes jealous of each other of who is getting the most airtime and media exposure.

Blame the big bosses of the show for the demise as well as the producers and presenters. Then again richard Desmond and Jeff Ford started the engines of making it more and more chavvy and Ben frow is just continuing it really. I think bb needs to return of how it used to be like. Unfortunately though with the kind of management and producers bb has these days their too awkward to change back to the original format. The thing is I don't want the show to die, obviously some of the c5 personnel do on the other hand. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    If she wants to call off a possible engagement that is up to her. I'm thinking she has had a change of heart and maybe wants fame now. If so she'll have to get an agent. To be honest I think bb messes people up anyway. :o:(

she wanted to have marriage and a baby but now wants a career in hobknobbing with TOWIE rejects, getting papped and kerbside vomiting, it's a woman's perogative :cool:

is it christmas morning yet? :D
    Forum Member
    she wanted to have marriage and a baby but now wants a career in hobknobbing with TOWIE rejects, getting papped and kerbside vomiting, it's a woman's perogative :cool:

is it christmas morning yet? :D

Maybe.
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Isn't this, isn't that, here you go again no evidence what so ever. Miss speculation rides again. :D

Dood... you aren't even on Twitter, you're missing out on all the gossip gold. :p
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dood... you aren't even on Twitter, you're missing out on all the gossip gold. :p
    Dood!!! I can still see it for my sins. Or just read all the speculation crap that's linked onto DS. :p
    I only talk to you because you're cute and your manner is cute too. No speculation here just
    "truth". :p
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL if Danny did sleep with Chloe....had no interest before but does when she has 113k :D

Gold digger if true :D
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Well whatever has been going on the Daily Star has run the story

& why wouldn't they, a bit of "another [unnamed] source close to the former housemates claims the TV finalists did indeed get it on" flimsiness and there's a no-need-to-retract 'story', easy-peasy (as repeating a claim is just 'allegedly' by any other name, I presume, correct me if I'm wrong).
    I feel like when I was a five year-old waiting for christmas day :D

I hope your expectations were less misplaced than waiting for the D.Star to come up with the gospel (to carry on the xmas theme) :D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    LOL if Danny did sleep with Chloe....had no interest before but does when she has 113k :D

Gold digger if true :D

Thought he didn't like fat birds:p
    Forum Member
    Thought he didn't like fat birds:p

Cruel Scarlett, very cruel... you leave Chubby Chloe alone! :p
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cruel Scarlett, very cruel... you leave Chubby Chloe alone! :p

:cool::cool::p