Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 2)

MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
Forum Member
✭✭
from today's Mirror

WHICH female pop star is being forced to hide that she’s in a lesbian relationship with one of her backing *dancers? She’s quite feisty so don’t expect it to stay a secret for long…

Too easy! It's the do it like a dude chick! :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claysam
    Just checked wiki and Queen Bee did take 2007 off !

Queen Bee?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claysam

Queen Bee?

the one with a Notebook's SO of the time
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claysam

Queen Bee?

Sasha Fierce (Singer's former alter ego)

The 'do it like a dude' singer is apparently staying in the closet most likely on the advice of her team

The Notebook couple Noah and Allie seem to fit the bill better, the extracts from Noah's interview confirm the public went nuts when they broke up in early 2007...I was looking at Allie's imdb page she seemed to made only one movie in 2007, then another in 2008 which she would have probably shot in 2006/7 as it says a rough cut of the movie was shown round September 2007...xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part 2!!! :eek: :D Anyway, back to business...

1# Sorry this is late, but how about I tell you Charlie Sheen has the herp. That should make up for it a little. Anyway there is a former A list movie star who is still a solid B and beloved by a blogger to the north. Anyway it turns out our actor recently caught the same disease. Wonder if that played a part in his most recent breakup?

2# Which chubby funnyman got his wires crossed when a prospective business partner emailed him? He replied saying he was “generally, though not exclusively, a bottom and enjoys being submissive”?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_h786 wrote: »
    Sasha Fierce (Singer's former alter ego)

The 'do it like a dude' singer is apparently staying in the closet most likely on the advice of her team

The Notebook couple Noah and Allie seem to fit the bill better, the extracts from Noah's interview confirm the public went nuts when they broke up in early 2007...I was looking at Allie's imdb page she seemed to have taken a 2 year break (2005-2007)...xx

But the BI says a two year break
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ajar wrote: »
    But the BI says a two year break

sorry! kind tweaked my comment that I posted a little while ago
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which Italian politician has been behaving disgracefully for years? Clue - it's all over the papers & the internet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    Which Italian politician has been behaving disgracefully for years? Clue - it's all over the papers & the internet.

This is a blind? There's this line from The West Wing that reminds me of blinds like this which Josh says : Leo, you... know the worst kept secret in Washington... is that you're a recovering alcoholic, right? :D
    It's the worst kept secret part that gets me every time lol.

As for the baby one like Ajar has said numerous times its not The Notebook couple, the dates don't add up.
    My guess is the cheerleader and the guy that must save her.
  • Options
    FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree PillowTalk; the blind says they broke up about 2 years ago - that puts it late 2008 or early 2009. According to sam_h, the Notebook couple broke up in early 2007. The dates don't add up.

Did the Cheerleader go off-radar after breaking up with Uncle Petrelli? I thought she went man-hopping (I certainly remember her sitting on Steve Jones' lap somewhere!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    I agree PillowTalk; the blind says they broke up about 2 years ago - that puts it late 2008 or early 2009. According to sam_h, the Notebook couple broke up in early 2007. The dates don't add up.

Did the Cheerleader go off-radar after breaking up with Uncle Petrelli? I thought she went man-hopping (I certainly remember her sitting on Steve Jones' lap somewhere!)

there are rumours of Noah and Allie from The Notebook reconciling in August 2008 briefly, but were denied by her reps when she was first spotted at his DJ gig and split in November 2008...The following year she was dating Jake Perry from the film Sweet Home Alabama, then they split up later that year after four months...In late 2010, she started dating Aro from the movie Twilight and is with him at the moment...

The cheerleader and her uncle split in early 2009, then went on to date the T4 presenter well it was more a summer fling lol! and then dated Lilo's ex briefly in September that year...February 2010 she started dating the Ukranian boxer...xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_h786 wrote: »
    there are rumours of Noah and Allie from The Notebook reconciling in August 2008 briefly, but were denied by her reps when she was first spotted at his DJ gig and split in November 2008...The following year she was dating Jake Perry from the film Sweet Home Alabama, then they split up later that year after four months...In late 2010, she started dating Aro from the movie Twilight and is with him at the moment...I'm stumped!...xx

It's probably someone less well known. The blind could possibly be incorrect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    It's probably someone less well known. The blind could possibly be incorrect.

:eek::eek::eek:
    An incorrect blind?! Blasphemy!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:
    This B list rap star who also acts in movies and even on Broadway was scheduled to do a tour of Australia. The thing is he told the promoter one thing who went out and sold a bunch of tickets and then two days before the show said he was not going to be able to make it and could the promoter reschedule the entire festival for our rapper. Umm, no.

Our rapper has his tour rescheduled to fit his new dates. The problem is he decides he does not want to get on the plane in the US so the dates are postponed again and again and again. A few of the shows which had to be postponed are charity concerts that the rapper wanted set up in the first place. Meanwhile, our rapper did find time to dance on stage with Prince in New York. When the rapper finally did make it to Australia he would show up late despite strict instructions he must be on time because of curfews. He also canceled random shows and has just been the biggest pain in the butt ever and caused the promoter of all these shows to shut down his business.

I think it refers to that foxxy chap who played Ray... I have never knew he was a rapper - I am rather old :D - but I googled 'danced with Prince New York' and found this. Who'da thought?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The do it like a dude singer is lesbian? Is there any proof/evidence? Don't get a gay vibe from her at all.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Fatsia wrote: »
    From CDAN:

I think it refers to that foxxy chap who played Ray... I have never knew he was a rapper - I am rather old :D - but I googled 'danced with Prince New York' and found this. Who'da thought?!

It's not him, identified as someone who thinks it's kind if you rewind (imdb is your friend :) ) - reported in the papers over there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not him, identified as someone who thinks it's kind if you rewind (imdb is your friend :) ) - reported in the papers over there.

Thanks, Agent K; that most definitely makes more sense.
    Quite glad to hear that the foxxy one isn't a git! :)
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    94. BLIND GOSSIP 01/31
    This athlete and his celebrity wife spent a lot of money on attorneys over the past year in a desperate attempt to cover up the athlete’s cheating scandal. Everyone got paid. Except the mistress. That wasn’t smart. Because now she is offering up a sex tape to the highest bidder. Scoooore!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    94. BLIND GOSSIP 01/31
    This athlete and his celebrity wife spent a lot of money on attorneys over the past year in a desperate attempt to cover up the athlete’s cheating scandal. Everyone got paid. Except the mistress. That wasn’t smart. Because now she is offering up a sex tape to the highest bidder. Scoooore!

The desperate housewife and her cheating basketball hubby?

Or the footballer with the designer wife?
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    It Kould be a guy who plays a sport which involves an orange ball?
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

Drives a Ford Prefect?
    Moireen wrote: »
    The desperate housewife and her cheating basketball hubby?

Or the footballer with the designer wife?

It might say "actress wife" if it were the Desperate and the Baller.

The cheer of "Scooore!" [sic] makes me think it is TomKats bestest bud.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    It Kould be a guy who plays a sport which involves an orange ball?

His missus is not that much of a "celebrity" in her own right though I'd have thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

1. This B list television actress with a very popular show, who has been married for a very long time to this B+ list movie actor is filing for divorce. Apparently the drinking of our actor has got completely out of hand.

2. Which married actor has been hiding a secret affair with a younger beauty, but is waiting until after the Oscars to decide whether he should split up with his wife?

From BlindGossip:

An interesting little hook up took place at Sundance. This married actor and pretty actress were each featured in their respective films at the film festival. One film received much better reviews than the other. The two thespians were each out with their respective crews one night, one celebrating and one drowning their sorrows. They began to chat, and – long story short – they wound up spending the night together in his room. While we don’t know what went down in that room, she did do the walk of shame the next morning just as the sun was coming up.

From BuzzFoto:

One last Sundance blind for you from the festival this year. Which up and coming C-list actor with promise, excused himself after the Q & A of the film he was in to the nearest bathroom to sob openly in one of the stalls? The source claims that feedback was ‘slightly’ harsh towards his performance and he was so overwhelmed with grief he cried until friends finally found him and took him back to his hotel room.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    94. BLIND GOSSIP 01/31

Says it all! ;) It's the housewife! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    The cheer of "Scooore!" [sic] makes me think it is TomKats bestest bud.

If this were the case, I'd feel sorry for his wife and kids but if the tape leaked it would be nothing more and nothing less than the far too often forgiven twonk deserves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    2. Which married actor has been hiding a secret affair with a younger beauty, but is waiting until after the Oscars to decide whether he should split up with his wife?.

The Spanish guy who's recently became a father?
This discussion has been closed.