America's Got Talent on TruTV UK

omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,816
Forum Member
✭✭
Just a quick note for anyone interested, the current series of America's Got Talent starts tonight at 8pm on Tru TV (Freeview 68, Sky 198).

Comments

• I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the way the American format doesn't give so much time to the rubbish acts. But man oh man, too many ad breaks! Have to record so I can run through all the ads!
    Some really good acts so far.

xx
  • I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had to do a double take this week - WTF is Paul Zerdin doing on the show? Seems a tad unethical to me . . . . . .

xx
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    Had to do a double take this week - WTF is Paul Zerdin doing on the show? Seems a tad unethical to me . . . . . .

xx

They must be hard up here, surely they are professional acts now, Paul was on NEw Faces with Marti Caine back in the day. He's great, could even win it.
    Saw another guy from here that regurgitated stuff, seen him loads of time on UK TV.
    Seems strange you can go on all the other talent shows around the world too even if you have made it here.
    Absolutely love AGT. My favorite programme. Always entertaining, cant understand why more watch variety instead of The sherrifs are coming and Traffic cops on UK TV !!