nicks ex GF whos a glamour model

mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
Forum Member
a tweet she did was posted here,does anyone recall what her name is?

Comments

• JFDonaghyJFDonaghy Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was probably a poster he had in his room.
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    JFDonaghy wrote: »
    was probably a poster he had in his room.

she posted a tweet supporting him
  • humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the 'I'm so underconfident with girls/no one likes me' Nick? Guys I know who feel like that would not go for glamour models, let alone hook up with them.
  • Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    mrblank wrote: »
    a tweet she did was posted here,does anyone recall what her name is?

You mean Tor Nado?

https://twitter.com/TOR_NADO_MODEL/status/605148304234696705
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Probably someone he knows from a website if she's a glamour model.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to Tornado meets Harrycane.
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »

:D:D Good one.
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member

yep thats her thanks bro
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nick the playa
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicky lad the dark horse when it comes to women I called that on week one. :D
  • seetherseether Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Is this the 'I'm so underconfident with girls/no one likes me' Nick? Guys I know who feel like that would not go for glamour models, let alone hook up with them.

Glad a few on this thread have said this, as I was seriously wondering (had just posted, in fact) how what I was watching could be so far off the received notion of Nick as shrinking violet. I'm not mad then. (well in this, anyway).
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Spot on......:D
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol good one :D
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't there some mention in the house of Harry 'knowing' one of Nick's friends ?

This must be her then ( in the trade, so to speak )

I've got a feeling when Harry and Nick got back to that hotel room it was him who taught her a few things :D
  • ZentonZenton Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Nicky lad the dark horse when it comes to women I called that on week one. :D

It does help when your dad is a millionaire and you live in a house similar to Downton Abby with stables and tennis courts. For adult webcam skanks like Harry having a boyfriend as weak and who is easy to manipulate like Nick is like winning a willy wonka golden ticket.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zenton wrote: »
    It does help when your dad is a millionaire and you live in a house similar to Downton Abby with stables and tennis courts. For adult webcam skanks like Harry having a boyfriend as weak and who is easy to manipulate like Nick is like winning a willy wonka golden ticket.

Does that mean she'll get an everlasting gobstopper ?

that's good then
  • CLIVE_SmithCLIVE_Smith Posts: 8,043
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Wasn't there some mention in the house of Harry 'knowing' one of Nick's friends ?

This must be her then ( in the trade, so to speak )

I've got a feeling when Harry and Nick got back to that hotel room it was him who taught her a few things :D

Going by her tweet she said it was quiet compared to when Sam and Harry shared a room so i'm thinking he flopped or they never had sex.
  • CLIVE_SmithCLIVE_Smith Posts: 8,043
    Forum Member

This is so true ^^^^^^ don't trust her at all especially when she says about keeping her relationships quiet and lo and behold Nick is everywhere on Twitter and Instragram still game playing imo.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep generally money talks. That'll help sum. Helps give him more experience than he'd otherwise have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's it. Exactly.
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ching Ching Ching :D
  • humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is so true ^^^^^^ don't trust her at all especially when she says about keeping her relationships quiet and lo and behold Nick is everywhere on Twitter and Instragram still game playing imo.

Nick doesn't seem to mind since he retweeted the same photo of them in bed on his own twitter :) I would leave them to it....none of us know who is going to be the 'user' or 'untrustworthy' one in this relationship - could be both of them, or none of them.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Nick come from a property like Downton Abbey....:o

thought he was from "new money"...isn't his dad the CEO of William Hill. Very comfortable but hardly Downton buying material..
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Does Nick come from a property like Downton Abbey....:o

thought he was from "new money"...isn't his dad the CEO of William Hill. Very comfortable but hardly Downton buying material..

I'd say he lives in one of those modern mock mansions surrounded by others that look almost the same; the type favoured by bankers, CEOs and footballers wives.
This discussion has been closed.