NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
Forum Member
Question Time tonight anyone?

Comments

• Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure where Phil is but but tonight's show has Douglas Alexander and Caroline Lucas amongst others.
  • Options
    RaferRafer Posts: 14,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As it's Bristol, can I add the obligatory comment about it being "England again"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rafer wrote: »
    As it's Bristol, can I add the obligatory comment about it being "England again"?

Lol! That's Billy's shout isn't it?
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nosedive wrote: »
    Lol! That's Billy's shout isn't it?

I am surprised it carries on during election campaigning
  • Options
    redtuxredtux Posts: 1,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rafer wrote: »

To be fair, it is nearly in Wales
  • Options
    Phil_CoulthardPhil_Coulthard Posts: 2,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    Not sure where Phil is but but tonight's show has Douglas Alexander and Caroline Lucas amongst others.

Sorry was working late tonight did message MC Satan to start one but clearly didn't get the message or just ignored. Think we should use the Degsey one as that set up in the usual standard with condes and conventions.
  • Options
    EnnerjeeEnnerjee Posts: 5,131
    Forum Member
    steveh31 wrote: »
    I am surprised it carries on during election campaigning

I don't think it usually does. I thought it was suspended during the GE campaign. Perhaps because the campaign is longer this time rather than the normal 21 days?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry was working late tonight did message MC Satan to start one but clearly didn't get the message or just ignored. Think we should use the Degsey one as that set up in the usual standard with condes and conventions.

That's fine Phil. I only started this one as a little taster inbetween. I thought the main one would probably materialise somehow!