Options

Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 25]

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    Dazz78 wrote: »
    and heres me thinking you'd be the one to keep it round the back...

BIB and what do I get in return for that!:D

Depends where you keep your mistletoe :eek:;)

I'm off for an hour or so now but will hopefully be coming back but enjoy t'festivities anyway.

Nollaig faoi shéan is faoi mhaise dhíbh go léir! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curlypubes wrote: »

I'm off for an hour or so now but will hopefully be coming back but enjoy t'festivities anyway.

BIB All over!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

How are we all doing! did Santa bring us everything we wanted?

I'm not feeling particularly festive:( true what they say as you get older I guess, may need to have a drink but I'll be asleep by 2 if i do:D

See we got a bit spoiler-conned again yesterday, but it was still a nice scene, I think perhaps the bittersweet bit was just the fact that they were together just watching a DVD, but they couldn't snuggle together or anything, closest they could get is Aaron in a chair next to Jackson...

I've not watched POG yet, was tired all day yesterday, was Danny in it much? but all the talk of Cilla singing is putting me off watching it, might just skip through the glass shattering segments:D

BTW, I hope now the day is here those dreary sounding boring Sainsbury's adverts won't be shown again, they have to be the most depressing Christmas adverts EVER
  • Options
    Sam'sWishSam'sWish Posts: 6,759
    Forum Member
    Merry Christmas!!!

Emmerdale is on at six! Hope I can watch it!
  • Options
    clerkyclerky Posts: 1,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Morning all. Hope you're having a lovely day. Just to let you know curly emmerdale is on at 6pm on itv and 7 pm on tv3 so if you miss the early one you'll have a second chance. Or you could watch it twice which of course I won't be doing :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nollaig shona dhaoibh m'dears:D Hope ye're having a lovely Christmas, and if not vodka is the cure of all ailments:p:D

So I asked Daidi na Nollag (Mr.Claus to ye) for just a few ickle things this xmas:
    1 - Jackson will suddenly be cured and dance riverdance
    2 - Aaron will sickeningly happy with the gorgeous Jackson
    3 - Aarson will last forever
    and
    4- Flynn will never happen... Flynn? Flynn who? :rolleyes:

I thought it was a reasonable list, I don't ask for a lot:p:o Remains to be seen if the jolly man in red will follow through :rolleyes::D

Merry Christmas everyone:)X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dee22Éire wrote: »
    Nollaig shona dhaoibh m'dears:D Hope ye're having a lovely Christmas, and if not vodka is the cure of all ailments:p:D

So I asked Daidi na Nollag (Mr.Claus to ye) for just a few ickle things this xmas:
    and

I thought it was a reasonable list, I don't ask for a lot:p:o Remains to be seen if the jolly man in red will follow through :rolleyes::D

Dee! I agree! Flynn who! F*ck! Flynn!

Merry Christmas! :D
  • Options
    lovinjonlovinjon Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry christmas everyone:D

the freaking heating has broken down in my house its freezing:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    clerky wrote: »
    Morning all. Hope you're having a lovely day. Just to let you know curly emmerdale is on at 6pm on itv and 7 pm on tv3 so if you miss the early one you'll have a second chance. Or you could watch it twice which of course I won't be doing :o
    Ooh thanks Clerkeh. I usually watch it on UTV which is the same as ITV but I could easily miss it. But I also have the chance to watch it twice ... hmm ... :o
    dee22Éire wrote: »
    Nollaig shona dhaoibh m'dears:D Hope ye're having a lovely Christmas, and if not vodka is the cure of all ailments:

and

I thought it was a reasonable list, I don't ask for a lot:p:o Remains to be seen if the jolly man in red will follow through

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Merry Christmas m'lady. Hope you have a great day. I've missed you. Now if I find a naked Kay under my tree in just a bow Santa will have completed my whole list :eek::D:o
  • Options
    shedsevenshedseven Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam'sWish wrote: »
    Dee! I agree! Flynn who! F*ck! Flynn!

BIB That's just what Aaron's gonna do! ;)

• Options
    JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shedseven wrote: »
    BIB That's just what Aaron's gonna do! ;)

I refuse to believe that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JustBetter wrote: »
    Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Merry Christmas. I wasn't here when you came in so let me say Welcome!! and Hope you're having a good Christmas.

I think you'll find that its JustBetter posting on here instead of lurking :p:D

I have to stop doing that :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas. I wasn't here when you came in so let me say Welcome!! and Hope you're having a good Christmas.

I find it more fun posting than lurking...
  • Options
    JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

haha nice pun :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well xmas dinner had am tired now.... nap before Who? Or will to be ED?

Just realised i've been posting for 1 month (25/11/2010) thats 2543 posts in 1 month!!!!!
  • Options
    Anti StaticAnti Static Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    Just popping in quickly to wish everyone a HAPPY CHRISTMAS again. :p

Here are some grabs from Danny's appearence on the Paul O'Grady show. Even though you could tell he was a little nervous at first, I thought he accomplished himself very well, especially sitting next to the divine Ms M. Don't think I've ever seen him smile so much... and just how cute and bashful did he look when Paul brought out that little Santa sack he still has from when he was a tot, bless! :p:):D

Xmas Squishy

I'm looking forward to tonight's Aaron/Chas hug and the lovely moment when Chas says "Merry Christmas, son."

Ok, have a great rest-of-the-day everyone! xx :D
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A preview of Aaron calling Jackson for Mon 27 Dec

http://www.itv.com/soaps/emmerdale/previews/mon27dec2010/
  • Options
    cherrytops(82)cherrytops(82) Posts: 3,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so what did everyone get for christmas then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so what did everyone get for christmas then?

couple of xbox games, clothes...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    couple of xbox games, clothes...

cool.
    i got a HD ready tv
    lots of gift sets eg. shower sets styling gel
    perfume
    crayon

my mum just told me she was going to get me the emmerdale annual 2010 but she didn't end up getting it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cool.
    i got a HD ready tv
    lots of gift sets eg. shower sets styling gel
    perfume
    crayon

my mum just told me she was going to get me the emmerdale annual 2010 but she didn't end up getting it

ha ha! were u annoyed

I tell my folks not to bother getting me anything too big, end up buying it myself... got myself an Ipod touch as a treat for me!!! Love the fact you got a Crayon!!!

OMFG had to come away from parents, was on the verge of crying to Deal or no deal.. FFS I need to get a grip...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soo looking forward to Emmerdale in an hour - just wondering how to get rid of the rest of my noisy family so I can watch it in peace! Can't see me having much of a chance of that!
    Got some gorgeous presents so feel guilty for wishing they'd leave me alone by 6 lol.

Today I'm living in denial - Aarson will be happy and any 'third party' is nothing but a figment of some terrible writers imagination - THEY WILL MAKE JACKSON BETTER! (In my little world anyway lol).

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Right I'm hoping family time is over for now. I'm alone again and with half an hour to spare before Emmy starts. I bet any money they'll stay completely quiet and then at 6 they'll call me down the stairs :rolleyes: wait for it!! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha ha! were u annoyed

I tell my folks not to bother getting me anything too big, end up buying it myself... got myself an Ipod touch as a treat for me!!! Love the fact you got a Crayon!!!

OMFG had to come away from parents, was on the verge of crying to Deal or no deal.. FFS I need to get a grip...

yh was annoyed :)

and it was a pack of 34 crayons lol not just 1 hehe
This discussion has been closed.