Kat's baby bump

steven3001steven3001 Posts: 644
Forum Member
✭✭
Can someone please tell Eastenders a basketball shoved up the frock does not account for a life like looking pregnancy. It literally does look like a blinkin ball

Comments

• kushtiimayteekushtiimaytee Posts: 9,732
    Forum Member
    I agree!
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does look a bit silly doesn't it! I mean they have Patsy's REAL bump to work out how it should look.:D
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It does look silly. As silly as Lauren just giving Janine a mobile phone for nothing. :)
  • JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Its far too perfect and neat looking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie's looks ok because she wears looser clothes but Kat's is ridiculous looking.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Every women is different.
  • kushtiimayteekushtiimaytee Posts: 9,732
    Forum Member
    ::Adam:: wrote: »

True but, the women I've seen never look like they have a neat round ball stuffed up their top/dress :D
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ::Adam:: wrote: »
    Yes, but not THAT different!:D
  • RockbirdRockbird Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Some do, a particular friend of mine looked just like that, like she'd swallowed a basketball. Depends on how toned you are to begin with amongst other things. I just did what Patsy Palmer did and turned into a blob. Luck of the draw.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    steven3001 wrote: »
    Can someone please tell Eastenders a basketball shoved up the frock does not account for a life like looking pregnancy. It literally does look like a blinkin ball

yes, its ridiculous . soon she will pop :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And they should at least fix it so that she doesn't have to hold it up all the time!
  • sandydeesandydee Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a tiny bump which just looked like i swallowed a ball I didn't show til 7 months either every bump is different
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my friend looked exactly like that she had a boy...... i think if your pregnant with a boy the bump tends to be all front and pregnant with a girl then you just gain weight all round.. according to old wives tales that is.. but i believe it to be true...
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    It does look silly. As silly as Lauren just giving Janine a mobile phone for nothing. :)

For nothing? :confused: She saw Janine catch Stacey and Ryan kissing again earlier that evening in the Vic and, having seen her dad with Stacey earlier in the evening, gave her a tool to enact her revenge, the recording.
  • BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the most ridiculous looking baby bump in the world - but I've seen real pregnant people looking the same...
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Bertypop wrote: »
    It's the most ridiculous looking baby bump in the world - but I've seen real pregnant people looking the same...

Then it's not the most ridiculous is it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a watermelon!
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    For nothing? :confused: She saw Janine catch Stacey and Ryan kissing again earlier that evening in the Vic and, having seen her dad with Stacey earlier in the evening, gave her a tool to enact her revenge, the recording.

I meant monetary 'nothing'

Who just gives phones away these days?
  • angelbabyxangelbabyx Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah, i thought the same at the time:confused: