Pretty Little Liars coming to Netflix UK Jan 1st 2015

Pretty Little Liars is coming to Netflix UK on January 1st 2015 :o:) Source: Netflix UK homepage, Great news, Appeared on ratings page 2 months ago. WOO! :D

Comments

• Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and also new episodes weekly from the 7th January the day after the US TV broadcast
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Yeah that is awesome, Netflix UK are listening to us customers & they are now delevering the goods :)
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have watched until season 5 now. In 24 days haha. Have no idea where I've found the time. But this show is truly addictive.
  • Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RiDsTeR wrote: »
    I have watched until season 5 now. In 24 days haha. Have no idea where I've found the time. But this show is truly addictive.

same here, think i spent most of yesterday finishing season 4.
  • TunnelVision9TunnelVision9 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I started a week ago and I'm half way through Season 2. There's a lot of episodes to catch up on yet! Does anyone know when we get to find out who 'A' is? it's already driving me crazy!
  • pokemasterpokemaster Posts: 1,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first small A is at the end of Season 2

~ pokemaster
  • Milleniumqueen7Milleniumqueen7 Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so glad this show is now on Netflix yet now I have a new problem I can't binge watch as I am at US pace now and have to wait for weekly episodes :(:(
  • TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the show about might give it a go
  • MediaMan5MediaMan5 Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's about 4 high school girls (the pretty little liars) whose friend and 'leader' goes missing and is found dead. The girls then start receiving mysterious texts and messages from someone called 'A' who knows all there secrets and causes havoc for the girls.

It's very addictive but also quite stupid and very far fetched which kind of adds to its charm.
  • daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am addicted to this- pretty sure it's not at all aimed at my demographic, but I can't stop watching. Managed to get to mid-way through season 4 in about 3 weeks!
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might give this show a go next. I'm currently in the middle of watching Series 2 of the Bridge. This sounds like a perfect light hearted tonic after watching a series which is excellent, but quite heavy viewing.
  • Ivor FannyIvor Fanny Posts: 969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sounds naff
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,167
    Forum Member
    I'm nearly finished watching S1, it's good but I'm already tired of the thought of 4 more seasons of wondering who A is.
  • pokemasterpokemaster Posts: 1,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a reveal at the end of season 2

~ pokemaster
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,167
    Forum Member
    The continuity in this show is dreadful, male characters disappear for ages with no rational explanation, unless I missed it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big A reveal - 24th March. Keep it in your diary folks!
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big A reveal - 24th March. Keep it in your diary folks!

Is it? Where did you hear this?

I know A is going to be revealed before Season 7, but I assumed it would be during Season 6.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it? Where did you hear this?

I know A is going to be revealed before Season 7, but I assumed it would be during Season 6.

It's on the PLL Twitter account. Read somewhere that the viewers will know but not the characters, guess that's how they'll carry it on through Season 6.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's on the PLL Twitter account. Read somewhere that the viewers will know but not the characters, guess that's how they'll carry it on through Season 6.

Ah, just seen all the promo about it.

Though, Marlene King has suggested on Twitter that we might not actually have a flat-out reveal, but we'll get big clues that will allow us to put it all together.

People seem to be thinking it will be a big reveal about A, rather than an actual Big A reveal. I don't expect us to learn their identity this season. The official Facebook does say something along the lines of "You will find out who Big A is", but again, I think they're referring to us being provided with all the clues needed to put it together, rather than actually being told at this point.
  • OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep hearing that this show is addictive? Really? I started watching it about a month ago and am only on episode 4. Also, none of the girls are likeable and the competitive one looks too old compared to the other 3.
  • girlinstaticgirlinstatic Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep hearing that this show is addictive? Really? I started watching it about a month ago and am only on episode 4. Also, none of the girls are likeable and the competitive one looks too old compared to the other 3.

I find it addictive. I wouldn't say it's realistic in the slightest, but it entertains me and I do want to know who the big bad is and why they are going to such elaborate measures to torture people. Season 1.4? Things are barely warming up then, you're in for a long and twisted ride my friend. 3 and 4 are the best, imo. Everything changes.
  • OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha I'm going to stick with it as it's something to watch and the guy who plays the teacher is beautiful. The other guy, the English one is one of the worst actors I've ever seen.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Find it addictive too. finished S1 and half way through S2 in just under a week! Some things do annoy me greatly, though. Such as how the girls handle situation, which could be resolved much easier without going against what A Asks, for example. Oh well :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    I'm on to the final season of "Breaking Bad" and I had been looking for recommendations. I'd heard good things about "Pretty Little Liars", especially as I really enjoy(ed) "The OC" and "Gossip Girl". I'm two episodes in and enjoying it.

Looking forward to finishing BB so that I can watch PLL properly.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    I'm a couple episodes into season two and I'm really enjoying it. :) I've done well to avoid spoilers so far.