Save Sree - The Pro's

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
Forum Member
I think Sree has the potential to add much more to the house compared to Halfwit. I think with HW its the same old same old. Sree's interactions with the others will provide much more interesting, watchable TV - IMHO.

So, in terms of our entertainment, if we get rid of Sree we will loose:
Noirin - The constant fights and her reactions were always something interesting to watch, relative to everything else she does in the house
Marcus - He always flipped out at him and the longer he was there the more chances he would have to do that and eventually, maybe, others in the house would stand up to him? We'll never know if Sree does go
Lisa - Her fake mothering of him, despite how shallow and non-existent his worries were (take his "relationship" with Noirin for example), always showed her up to be a fake and playing up to the cameras
Kris - The games they played on and with him would make for more entertaining TV than Kris alone would ever be able to achieve on his own
Charlie - As with Kris but also the teasing about *wanting* ;) him
Siavash - I think he may take Sree 'under his wing' and try to show him the errors of his fondling ways :p. Not that I want to see Sree go on a "journey" that was like a "rollercoaster" allowing him to grow and evolve into a normal person(!), but rather I want to see this side of Siavash.

.....plus probably more I haven't thought of. :)

As annoying as he is, he does contribute to the more interesting highs (and lows!) of the house and interacts with more of the HMs, much more than Halfwit does or could later in the series.

We need to SAVE Sree! Think about it....

Comments

• ryan1100ryan1100 Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    AJ2008 wrote: »
    I think Sree has the potential to add much more to the house compared to Halfwit. I think with HW its the same old same old. Sree's interactions with the others will provide much more interesting, watchable TV - IMHO.

Noirin - The constant fights and her reactions were always something interesting to watch, relative to everything else she does in the house
    Marcus - He always flipped out at him and the longer he was there the more chances he would have to do that and eventually, maybe, others in the house would stand up to him? We'll never know if Sree does go
    Lisa - Her fake mothering of him, despite how shallow and non-existent his worries were (take his "relationship" with Noirin for example), always showed her up to be a fake and playing up to the cameras
    Kris - The games they played on and with him would make for more entertaining TV than Kris alone would ever be able to achieve on his own
    Siavash - I think he may take Sree 'under his wing' and try to show him the errors of his fondling ways :p. Not that I want to see Sree go on a "journey" that was like a "rollercoaster" allowing him to grow and evolve into a normal person(!), but rather I want to see this side of Siavash.

As annoying as he is, he does contribute to the more interesting highs (and lows!) of the house and interacts with more of the HMs, much more than Halfwit does or could later in the series.

I agree but it is highly unlikely this forum is now officially freddie aka halfwit' sheep fans forums now.

Sree is going out , and the show will become more boring as a result. The problem is the big brother format is wrong, they need to change the method of the public nomination cause the public consists of a small bunch of people who end up supporting the most boring person and voting him as the winner like all the previous years.

But remember the winner of Big brother fades into obscurity, and the people who are the interesting ones who get voted out early are the ones who do something with their life, so it may be good for sree to go out right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    In terms of Big Brother, either of them will be a loss. Sree is annoying as much as he is humorous. I find it genuinely amusing the way he promotes himself as being good at something and then follows that by instantly disproving it.

"I have a good memory" - Queue the ice cream task -

It was hilarious how big brother made their late night order of ice creams and as they rolled off the list of ice creams he just looked blank as though they were speaking in Spanish. I expected him to put the phone down and just say "I don't know", in response to Sophie asking him what they ordered!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ? ? ? ? ? :confused:
  • HaberdasherHaberdasher Posts: 391
    Forum Member

That is an excellent post. :)

I would like to see him stay in longer for the reasons you list, if only to make his fall from (his own perceived) grace all the harder and all the funnier. :)

That said, I can't wait to see the vainglorious, boastful Hatfield Poly alumnus' face when his name gets called out tomorrow night. :D

But your post is right. Angel, Sree, Marcus/Siavash - the characters are being shot down week-on-week by the vacuous, tiresome and urnoriginal blandheads like Kris, Dogface, Charlie and Karly. :yawn:

Another nail in the coffin for BB10 after Friday night. :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    i dislike both of them shame no one else was up and we could have a double eviction, cannot understand all this freddie love, he does nothing for me at all i find his whole manner very boring,
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For the highlighted reason alone is a pro I would gldly surrender. Anything to make Kris look more of an a*se is good by me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

100% agreement and even though its 'preaching to the choir' in my case...
    ...everyone needs to read this and consider this before its too late.
    And its starting to happen.. people are starting to realize that it really has been Sree gluing the house together in pestilence and hassle.
    With all due respect to Freddy - Freddy's annoyance factor only works in bit incidents and tends to instigate quiet hostility.
    Sree on the other hand is interchangeable, ups the antagonism, brings out best and worst and can do so across the board and constantly.

Think about it - he is responsible for 75% of the instigations this season and more beautifully he milks them for nice long rides every time heh.

People.. catch the wave.. get on the turning tide and save this season:
    Keep Sree!!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't need to think about it at all. Agree 200% (as Sree might say!)
  • JillyAJillyA Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't bother - pro's (sic) there are none!
  • LibrasunLibrasun Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    I think Sree needs to go. He has shown what all he is capable of and it's got tiring now. It would mean Noirin's and Marcus' behaviour no longer being defined by Sree's presence and we might see more of their true nature emerge to decide whether they are likeable or not. As far as Lisa, Kris and Charlie are concerned I dont think they will miss him much, it all seems fake closeness as it is. Infact it will leave them more open to scrutiny and to show themselves up in much worse light once the attention is off Sree.

Siavash is already sick of Sree - no way will he take Sree under his wings after the race saga.

I feel Sree leaving on Friday would be a good thing in exposing some of the HMs and new dynamics in the house.
  • FreshCreamFreshCream Posts: 400
    Forum Member

You just wasted all that energy typing those words. Sree is gone, it's inevitable
  • Billy NomatesBilly Nomates Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    ryan1100 wrote: »
    I agree but it is highly unlikely this forum is now officially freddie aka halfwit' sheep fans forums now.

Sree is going out , and the show will become more boring as a result. The problem is the big brother format is wrong, they need to change the method of the public nomination cause the public consists of a small bunch of people who end up supporting the most boring person and voting him as the winner like all the previous years.

But remember the winner of Big brother fades into obscurity, and the people who are the interesting ones who get voted out early are the ones who do something with their life, so it may be good for sree to go out right now.

Why do you say this?

What makes Freddie fans sheep?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Librasun wrote: »
    I think Sree needs to go. He has shown what all he is capable of and it's got tiring now. It would mean Noirin's and Marcus' behaviour no longer being defined by Sree's presence and we might see more of their true nature emerge to decide whether they are likeable or not. As far as Lisa, Kris and Charlie are concerned I dont think they will miss him much, it all seems fake closeness as it is. Infact it will leave them more open to scrutiny and to show themselves up in much worse light once the attention is off Sree.

Siavash is already sick of Sree - no way will he take Sree under his wings after the race saga.

I feel Sree leaving on Friday would be a good thing in exposing some of the HMs and new dynamics in the house.

Funny, I feel Freddie leaving on Friday would be a good thing in exposing some of the HMs and new dynamics in the house.

The whole freddie-against-the-world lost momentum a long time ago (in BB terms), all we're getting now is the same old same old from him and those who dislike him. It's duller than dull. Whereas Sree is really only on the periphery of things, doesn't influence anything, just there for comedy value which he will continue to provide, has no impact on the real dynamics. Would love to see far more of the others and as long as freddie is in there, that won't happen.

PS to Billy Nomates: I don't think freddie fans are sheep at all, they just like freddie in the same way others like other HMs. But they do seem to have a problem accepting how annoying he is to others.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Funny, I feel Freddie leaving on Friday would be a good thing in exposing some of the HMs and new dynamics in the house.

The whole freddie-against-the-world lost momentum a long time ago (in BB terms), all we're getting now is the same old same old from him and those who dislike him. It's duller than dull. Whereas Sree is really only on the periphery of things, doesn't influence anything, just there for comedy value which he will continue to provide, has no impact on the real dynamics. Would love to see far more of the others and as long as freddie is in there, that won't happen.

PS. I don't think freddie fans are sheep at all, they just like freddie in the same way others like other HMs. But they do seem to have a problem accepting how annoying he is to others.

Another excellent post on this topic!

Again I say - with all due respect to Freddy for 'annoyance factor' his is a 'downer' factor that is locking up the worst possible end.
    And a 'journey' that has reached its best already.
    But,
    As you point out so well - Sree is a constant ongoing menace who can and will be able to carry this on within any changing dynamics.
    That is the beauty of Sree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    IMO there aren't and pros .... sree has got to go the sooner the better
  • LibrasunLibrasun Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

PS to Billy Nomates: I don't think freddie fans are sheep at all, they just like freddie in the same way others like other HMs. But they do seem to have a problem accepting how annoying he is to others.

Dont you think Sree's absence will impact more on Marcus' behavoiur? At the mo. he is focusing all his nastiness on Sree - who will he take on next after Sree is gone? How will Noirin react once she is rid of Sree and free to get her game going properly.

Sree's going will dent the strenght of Team Lisa which should tilt the power balance a little to ensure more serious game playing by all. And Freddie would continue to irritate the hell out of them which could be fun. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ElProximo wrote: »
    Another excellent post on this topic!
    Again I say - with all due respect to Freddy for 'annoyance factor' his is a 'downer' factor that is locking up the worst possible end.
    And a 'journey' that has reached its best already.
    But,
    As you point out so well - Sree is a constant ongoing menace who can and will be able to carry this on within any changing dynamics.
    That is the beauty of Sree.

Thank you, ElProximo, :) and your point re Freddie being a downer is precisely why his presence will prevent things from moving on in a more positive way for everyone, HMs and viewers alike.
    Librasun wrote: »
    And Freddie would continue to irritate the hell out of them which could be fun. :D

See my above response - just too draining and never going anywhere positive and just bringing out the negative in people. Not my idea of fun.
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    nannar6 wrote: »
    i dislike both of them shame no one else was up and we could have a double eviction, cannot understand all this freddie love, he does nothing for me at all i find his whole manner very boring,

I agree and all this kris is a 'bully' talk - is it that hard to believe that he just doesnt like freddie :confused:
  • CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I said in a similar thread a couple of days ago.

If sree stays, the outpouring of grief, flouncing and general debouchery on this forum would be far more entertaining than the last three weeks of BB.

For that alone I hope sree stays.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Sree stays, he will only last another week, so pointless exercise.

If Freddie stays, it will incur a lot more exasperation, disbelief, confusion in Team Dumb and he also has the capacity to stay in a lot longer.

Sree to go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get the eejit out. If he beats Freddie in a head-to-head he'll be even more smug, self-centred, egotistical, nauseating and unbearable than he is now (I know that'll be extremely hard, but he is capable of reaching those heights, or is it depths?)
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought it quite interesting that the "Shree to go" lobby can muster intelligent and well composed arguments to support their case, while the "Shree to stay" group's only gambit appears to be that Shree staying will hack off the "We quite like Freddy" group. I wonder if it means anything?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate seeing Freddie being picked on and I think he's handling the situation quite admirably, but other than his victim status, there's very little to him. I can't bear another 10 weeks of him launching into random songs.

Sree, on the other hand, is unpredictable. I never know if he's going to make me mad or make me laugh. He's never dull to watch.
  • CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    I've always thought it quite interesting that the "Shree to go" lobby can muster intelligent and well composed arguments to support their case, while the "Shree to stay" group's only gambit appears to be that Shree staying will hack off the "We quite like Freddy" group. I wonder if it means anything?

Given that you are obviously referring to me , it means this.

I dont care who goes, the show has become dull , its extremely stagnant and either HM staying or going isnt going to change much in terms of viewing entertainment.

If you want to claim intellectual superiority try another target, This one bites back.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susie-4964 wrote: »

I think that's generalising a bit.

I've seen plenty of less than intelligent responses from the anti-Sree brigade.

If I had my way, we wouldn't be losing either of these two. But forced to pick, I'd choose to hang onto Sree for the reasons outlined.