Options

Kyle's constant confused look on his face

pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
Forum Member
✭✭
Its getting very annoying now. He's from the Joey Tribianni school of acting.

when-your-outline-has-plot-holes.gif

Comments

• Options
    Hedonist27Hedonist27 Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    pete137 wrote: »
    Its getting very annoying now. He's from the Joey Tribianni school of acting.

when-your-outline-has-plot-holes.gif

Haha. YES! THIS!
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hardly. But the Joe Tribiani school of acting joke wears thin each time someone continues to use it to prove a point.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the one hand I don't like Kyle at all, he is an immature and deeply selfish person. But on the other hand, he makes that horrid Screechy Jean miserable, which is an admirable trait.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, I'd probably have the same expression on my boat if I was thrust into the world of the Other Slaters and Stacey's mind control wallpaper.
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    On the one hand I don't like Kyle at all, he is an immature and deeply selfish person. But on the other hand, he makes that horrid Screechy Jean miserable, which is an admirable trait.

Thanks.

Well that I agree with.

SAUSAGE SUPRISE !
  • Options
    AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a bit Paul Coker isn't he? He's nice but can't really get that excited about him as a character. I expect he'll only last 12 months.
  • Options
    Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I know what you mean, he does pull a lot of faces lol. I do like him though and I think he plays his character well. He definately plays an insecure, lacking in self-confidence transgender, but it's good as he's still coming to terms with who he really is, I still don't think he knows who he really is. When I say good I mean he's good at portraying this. I think he's sweet, he's quiet but troubled and I feel for him. Maybe he's abit moody sometimes but he's got a lot of issues and at the moment he's not in touch with his mum so that doesn't help. His sisters obviously weren't too accepting of his sex change so he wanted to find Stacey. I don't have a problem with him personally.
  • Options
    davejc64davejc64 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    pete137 wrote: »
    Well that I agree with.

SAUSAGE SUPRISE !

:D:D:D:D I find this funny because of the sausage and Kyle connection and the thought of it being a surprise. ;-)
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the bl..dy script I'm not surprised he looks surprised. He was working well with Stacey and Martin and fitted in working with Ian. I thought they were introducing him fine but it's gone down hill sharpish with all the Sophie stuff.
  • Options
    cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    I don't think he'll ever have the potential to be a long termer......

Personally I can't stand him. And i hate the way (although this isn't his fault) that they've just suddenly moved him in to the flat etc. Very unrealistic.

Although I'm hoping for a good episode tonight when his mum turns up.