The biggest night of Car Crash TV EVER!?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,931
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Im seriously in shock! What a bloody horrendous but fabulously entertaining (in a twisted way) night.

Love the Bears but they were sooo eurotrash haha!

The Family was very 'cringe' sadly although cute. The mums the only one who could hold a tune but they never let her sing a note.

The apple man was just horrendous

Hollie well.. biggest car crash moment ever but I did feel for her. Was very uncomfortable viewing:(

The guitar man:eek: Dear god!

Little dancer I suppose was actually quite good but im sick of dancers.

Group of girls were good as well I suppose but they still added futher to the 'what the hell is going on'

And finally Greg:eek: Greg Greg Greg! I was soo waiting to see him perform as I loved his audition. His performance tonight was soooo epic. Love it.. but the vocals dear god they were baaad!! Tis a shame as I really liked him. Possibly nerves got to him.

This has got to be the worst Britains Got Talent semi final ever!!!! But it surely has been a memorable night although maybe not for the right reasons.

Comments

• MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eVEN pOL pOT COULDN'T MANAGE TO HIT THAT LAST NOTE. pOOR SHOW. aRE THE JUDGES EFFING DEAF?

sorry caps. I've got a bad finger.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I was waiting for Pots to rip off his suit to reveal a sparkling union jack mankini complete with boob tassels, then proceed to badly wail 'Im every woman' whilst dancing around a pole before bursting into tears begging to start again as his wife accidentily put the music for 'Shutuppa your face' on the cassete tape instead..

Nothing would have surprised me tonight.
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol I was waiting for Pots to rip off his suit to reveal a sparkling union jack mankini complete with boob tassels, then proceed to badly wail 'Im every woman' whilst dancing around a pole before bursting into tears begging to start again as his wife accidentily put the music for 'Shutuppa your face' on the cassete tape instead..

Nothing would have surprised me tonight.

LOL LOL LOL < Thank you , you have brightened up my whole evening !!

I am speechless after tonigths rip roaring mess of a car crash show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL LOL LOL < Thank you , you have brightened up my whole evening !!

I am speechless after tonigths rip roaring mess of a car crash show

Haha it certainly was a crash to behold!:eek:

The biggest mistake I made though was taking a sleeping tablet just before the show started:D The whole thing was like some kind of horrific dream to me. Im sooo drowsy and confused right now:p