Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Ooh I think the BH trailer is coming soon then. I'm looking forward to it. This season HAS to be better than the last.

Id imagine the trailer will be tonight during the NJ Reunion. Or with Vanderpump Rules tomor. That would make sense. I had thought maybe they were saving it to air with Atlanta next week but I think it will be here sooner now for sure.

Cant wait for Vanderpump Rules to be back :o this show has become such a guilty pleasure.

Looking forward to Part 1 of the NJ Reunion aswell, and just a week to go until the Atlanta ladies are back :D:D:D I'm so ready for the ATL!
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Lets hope by the morning the trailer is out :p
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree surely this season will be better than last Rinna and Eileen seem more suitable to the Housewives role than the likes of Carlton/Joyce, although I feel Joyce could have done another season Carlton was an absolute ridiculous casting choice where ever on earth they found her.

At least we found out her irrational Kyle hatred came from her friend Allison DuBois. It would have been totally bizarre otherwise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Great reunion, Im glad Dina put her side of the story across and I do believe her, Jacquline is a loon and is vile always on twitter bashing Dina and the others. Dina must not like Jacqueline for a reason and it has be really bad for her to not even want to ever make amends with her. Im glad Dina called Kathy and Rosie out for talking about Teresa's legal stuff just to get camera time, I just have never seen the appeal to Kathy and why she got 4 seasons is beyond me and she was pointless this season to have your sister have more camera time says alot to lol.

Teresa she just looked exhausted and drained and it was showing heavily this reunion was taped just 2 days after her sentencing so no wonder why she looks fed up and cant be bothered. the twin teresssa how annoying was she going on about her mum?! just shut up no one cares! I much prefer Nicole over her to they do fit right in but i think they are just amping up the drama cause they know its what producers want plus these newbies can easily be manipulated by the producers cause they haven't a clue how the show works.

Im glad Dina and teresa called out Andy hinting how alot of damage is done from behind the scenes. Andy tries to gloss it over but he fails, viewers are not stupid and you know that producers start alot the drama plant the seeds and then they film the womens reactions.

Also did yo catch how when Andy said to Teresa 'you looked upset when you got the text from Jac' Then Teresa said 'well that was the first time i read the text' so it once again proves that Jacquline was only brought back on when filming had wrapped. Although this season was short I'm so glad we have 3 parts as there is alot still to cover.
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BH trailer is finally here!
    http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/11/03/rhobh-new-season-preview/

Oh my god, it looks amazing! :o

Premieres November 18th.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Beverly Hills looks so messy this season, I LOVE IT! :D
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Honestly, it doesn't look THAT interesting, it seems like there are like 3 incidents through the whole season that happen close to the end.

--
    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills returns with another season of over-the-top glamour and underhanded drama. Yolanda Foster, Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, and Lisa Vanderpump are joined for Season 5 by new housewives and soap stars, Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson. Lisa Rinna, a longtime friend of both Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump, brings her playfulness and outspokenness to the group. The entertainer, whose credits span Days of Our Lives and Melrose Place, introduces fellow newcomer, 2014 Emmy-winning Days of Our Lives compatriot Eileen Davidson.

After a sudden and secret departure from Puerto Rico at the end of last season, Lisa Vanderpump is still wary of her formerly close friends, but is beginning to reconnect with Yolanda and Kyle. She has no interest in making amends with Brandi, who is also struggling to move past her own hurt. The ladies all come face-to-face at Kyle’s annual White Party and the over-the-top event is bigger and better than ever now that Mauricio’s real estate agency is selling houses upwards of $50 million. The social event of the season brings original Beverly Hills housewives Adrienne Maloof, Camille Grammer, and Taylor Armstrong back together. As unresolved issues come to the surface, Brandi is faced with making amends with both Lisa and Adrienne at the same event.
    Soap vets Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson join Season 5, premiering Nov. 18.
    2 min ago - The Dish

Most dramatic season ever? It's up there!

When the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills returns to Bravo November 18 at 9p ET/PT, Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, and Yolanda Foster will be joined by two new stars: Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson. And judging by the trailer, there's plenty of drama in store for Season 5. Watch the preview clip above.

At the end of Season 4, the relationships among the women were fractured—and it doesn't seem as if Brandi and Lisa Vanderpump have mended their friendship. Brandi also butts heads with newcomer Eileen. In one scene, the soap opera veteran accosts Brandi, yelling, "Don't f---ing call me a home wrecker!" Perhaps the ultimate moment: Lisa Vanderpump getting slapped across the face after an intense dinner with the women.

The Housewives' family ties are also an issue this season. As Kyle tries to raise a daughter who isn't a "spoiled brat," she also confronts her sister Kim: "You never take responsibility for your actions!" Yolanda, meanwhile, continues to struggle with her Lyme disease, while preparing to send her children off to college.

It's not all feuding, however. This season, the stars will take a glamorous trip to Yolanda's home country of the Netherlands—and one former Housewife will make a special return to the group.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Beverly Hills looks so messy this season, I LOVE IT! :D

Wow that so trashy but i love it :D

I think these new women will be great additions they seem like proper Beverly Hills women and thats whats the show needed.

however am i buying the whole slapping and Kim and Kyle fighting.... I dunno lol i hope its real but I'm not gonna lie it does look like a set up.

This season already looks alot better then s4 though I'm not excited for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dina sets the record straight, and she is not holding back:

http://www.allabouttrh.com/dina-manzo-avoids-tweeting-rhonj-reunion-instead-posts-video-reunion-airs/

I think as long as Jac is around Dina will never have a relationship with her sister or brother, Jacqueline uses her son for a storlyine and exploits his autism to get camera time.

Bravo producers are horrible to to say to Dina 'oh Jac will not be coming back on the season' but then then after filming has wrapped they go and film with Jacqueline to try and build a segway for S7. Shame on producers and its gonna fail miserably when Dina doesnt sign on for S7.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    The BH trailer is pure insanity. It's so trashy and ratchet but I love it.
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woah, what was that?
    Had to watch it three times just to get the jist of it. Trashy, tacky yes, but I'll be watching. Think from that I'm gonna like LIsa Rinna and Eileen. Whether it's fake or real I really don't care, as long as it's good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Eileen married to some guy for years, some washed up tennis player? Who is she stealing? Also the irony of Brandi judging others sex lives.

The slap of Lisa at the end is clearly playful and not some Adrianna/Joanna situation.

This looks like Brandi is in the thick of it again but we kept hearing Kyle was the one in all the drama, guess we'll have to find out.

Actually can't wait.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I seen the 1 minute 41 second timing of the video I was let down. Then I watched it...

It looks amazing! Definitely worth the wait. I actually liked everyone from the trailer. I'm totally gonna be on team Kim though. I'm glad she's finally bringing it like everyone wanted! Can't wait to see the return of Adrienne either! This season feels like it'll be awesome. Lisa & Eileen seem to be great additions, the show feels fresh.
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HELL YEAHHHH BH looks so good! Like the look of the newbies too! Agree that it looks ratchet but that to me is good TV! lol! I don't actually have a favourite on BH atm... it always used to be Lisa, but atm I'm a little mehhh towards her... Role on the bitchfest!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blokeypoo wrote: »

Good! Jac and Chris legal issues were never raised during there time on the show, they were doing alot of dodgy stuff it was always Teresa who's troubles were raised most of the time by Jac who blurted out things during seasons and at reunions.

Dina has had enough of Jacqueline and tells her to get professional help:

http://www.allabouttrh.com/dina-manzo-tells-jacqueline-laurita-get-psychiatric-help-feud-intensifies/

Im so on Dina with this Jac spends far to much time on twitter bashing people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Kim's crazy dog bit Kyle's 18 year old daughter, thank god it wasn't the Portia, he could have killed her.

Honestly if Kim wanted a damn dog couldn't she have bought a Labrador, I know with the correct training a pitbull can be a nice dog but she clearly isn't capable of disciplining dogs. If she wanted a guard dog type of thing a Dobermann might have been a better bet as they have a menacing appearance but are actually not vicious at all these days thanks to breeding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Former OC gal Lydia gave birth to her third child! Congrats to her!
  • Options
    BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    I see Kim's crazy dog bit Kyle's 18 year old daughter, thank god it wasn't the Portia, he could have killed her.

Honestly if Kim wanted a damn dog couldn't she have bought a Labrador, I know with the correct training a pitbull can be a nice dog but she clearly isn't capable of disciplining dogs. If she wanted a guard dog type of thing a Dobermann might have been a better bet as they have a menacing appearance but are actually not vicious at all these days thanks to breeding.

Yes just seen about the dog!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2823929/Kim-Richards-pitbull-savaged-teen-niece-Alexia-badly-BONE-exposed-attack-left-needing-surgery.html

Teresa saying this is her last NJ
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2824763/Teresa-Giudice-sobs-claims-quit-Real-Housewives-New-Jersey-makes-barrage-excuses-legal-woes.html
  • Options
    BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    For those viewing on UK timings like me, Melbourne is now on ITVbe/on demand and Cheshire is coming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree although for someone barely fit to mind herself let alone a dog she choose a breed that needs quite a lot of discipline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I could be jumping ahead here but Ramona just posted a picture and said she's doing her first interview for RHONY. Maybe to start to build the hype for the show and maybe the show could be seen sooner then we think i hope we get it by End of Feb/March.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well RHOBH started filming in July and ended recently, so just 4-5 months of filming. NY began filming late last month so a Feb/March airing seems about right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've realized, the Atlanta opening STILL hasn't been re-done. It's been the same since Series 4! Let's get it updated already. I understand that they've not really had any major changes until now, but still - give it a refresh!