Options

Tricked, ITV2 10pm (Ben Hanlin magician)

andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
Forum Member
Anyone else really enjoy this program, the magician has a good personality and decent tricks

Comments

• Options
    andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    No one watch this?!
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling it is more camera trickery than "magic" skill. He seems a bit vain too.
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really liked his series and don't find him vain at all! I like the set-up of his tricks, even if most of them -- like all other TV magicians -- are probably camera voodoo.
  • Options
    The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,649
    Forum Member
    I wasn't convinced with the last series but thought it had potential. This one has had decent
    moments (the Peter Andre bit was hilarious and showed Andre in a good light).

I do feel he needs better quality tricks though. I am by no means that knowledgeable but
    I could work out many of the tricks. I can also see why some find him vain or arrogant but
    at least he has a persona.

Not sure he will get another series unless he makes some changes.
  • Options
    sjamessjames Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed both series so far, but my only criticism would be that particularly with the celeb tricks, there's often not a long enough gap between the thing happening and Ben revealing himself, so it doesn't allow the celeb to have that much of a reaction.

I also noticed in this series, there seemed to be too many of the same set-ups and locations, I think last series it was a bit more varied.