Kimberley and Sacha the interview.

Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,880
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What I didn't like in this interview was that, to me, it came across as if Kim was implying (by the little hints she gave and in what she didn't say) that Sacha had in some way been cruel and controlling of her. Comments such as "there is so much i want to say about that relationship but i can't/won't". What i don't like is that Sacha is unlikely to get a way to respond and therefore is left looking like some bad guy.

Regardless of whether he is or not she should not have dropped those little hints.

Comments

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    I think that's really reaching for something to criticise her about but you're not the only one doing that by any means.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    I think that's really reaching for something to criticise her about but you're not the only one doing that by any means.

It was how i felt having watched the interview, i was left with a feeling that Sacha had been some sort of monster and that was created by her strange turn of phrase during the conversation she was having with Emma.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    No I felt the opposite , she said that she like the way Steven took control because in past relationships she was always the one that had to take control so implying the opposite to what you read into it
    Sacha has every opportunity to have his say if he wishes to , I'm sure a magazine would snap his side of the story up
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sassy38 wrote: »
    No I felt the opposite , she said that she like the way Steven took control because in past relationships she was always the one that had to take control so implying the opposite to what you read into it
    Sacha has every opportunity to have his say if he wishes to , I'm sure a magazine would snap his side of the story up

she already had said that sacha had cheated on her. I think she just plain doesnt want to air anymore laundry.

besides, sascha is waiting in the wings.
  • tfftff Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    I was confused when Kimberly said those things were too intimate to talk about but then it was okay to have sex in a room with 10 other people on camera broadcast on national television. Odd value system.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sassy38 wrote: »

That's interesting, It is interesting to see how different people respond to the parts that are not explicit.
  • straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tff wrote: »
    I was confused when Kimberly said those things were too intimate to talk about but then it was okay to have sex in a room with 10 other people on camera broadcast on national television. Odd value system.

Yes, funny how people can have different boundaries when it comes to intimacy ....some people have no qualms about exposing flesh but can't bring themselves to be emotionally vulnerable by exposing their thoughts and feelings. in Kim's case, I think she just didn't want to have a hoohaa with her ex, she wants the focus to be on her 'romance' with Steven.