neil ruddock aka razor CBB

guttridgeguttridge Posts: 1,868
Forum Member
✭✭✭
hI ALL Im a big footie fan. what was razor like on CBB? I neven saw his series as i was out of the uk? Was he a funny guy? In real life he is a very fun bloke. Always joking about. He was pretty boring in Im a celeb . years ago due to lack of food. What was your view on razor in CBB?:)

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    He was twice as boring in Big Brother.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    I was really looking forward to him and he had a great intro video, but he did nothing but moan about Speidi and suck up to Rylan.

Almost all the sportspeople who go on these shows are dreadful, they're either emptyheaded thugs (Ashley), drama-killing dimwits (Gareth) or completely clueless (Ron & Evander). Razor managed to be all three types of awful.
  • guttridgeguttridge Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really looking forward to him and he had a great intro video, but he did nothing but moan about Speidi and suck up to Rylan.

Almost all the sportspeople who go on these shows are dreadful, they're either emptyheaded thugs (Ashley), drama-killing dimwits (Gareth) or completely clueless (Ron & Evander). Razor managed to be all three types of awful.

what did you dislike about Gareth?
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was Rylans henchman.
  • ZentonZenton Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was a vile, overweight bully who only appeared as he was a last minute replacement.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the only thing I can remember about him was he was massively fat and got warned for intimdating behavour, what a dull series this was? :(
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    He was brilliant from start to finish.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He called Spencer a c**t which is pretty much all I can remember about his stint