Options

Is little Amelia the new Wilf?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I mean she was the best thing in the series, just like that effortless scene-stealer Bernard C was. RTD kept having Wilf back in spite of the Donna's Head Will Explode If She Gets A Whiff Of The Doctor thing. Wilf's scenes with DT brought everything down to the human scale, particularly when the Doctor was occupied with death (which was for quite a long time in the end)
Little Amelia was great being totally unimpressed while the Doctor was at his most bonkers with the food (cracked me up), she seems pretty fearless, and she's a bit bolshie like older Amy

and she needs a reward for waiting and being let down

Comments

• Options
    Zeppelyn56Zeppelyn56 Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I agree that she was indeed a delight in the role but also feel that little Amelia's story is now done.
  • Options
    chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was wondering why Amy and Amelia didn't cause the universe to explode when they met. Surely there would be the risk of that happening if Amelia were to appear again?

She was great: excellent performance and great writing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    I was wondering why Amy and Amelia didn't cause the universe to explode when they met.

Because the universe HAD already exploded, the only thing left was earth
  • Options
    johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    bugloss wrote: »
    Little Amelia was great being totally unimpressed while the Doctor was at his most bonkers with the food (cracked me up), she seems pretty fearless, and she's a bit bolshie like older Amy

Exactly. And people say that they like little Amelia and not older Amy! I couldn't stifle the giggle when she was shouting her head off in the museum!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    I was wondering why Amy and Amelia didn't cause the universe to explode when they met. Surely there would be the risk of that happening if Amelia were to appear again?

She was great: excellent performance and great writing.

She was an anomalous version of herself, hence able to touch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amelia back in an Amy-lite episode?
    She's just too good to let go, just like Wilf was, whatever the problems are, story-wise
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    I would love to see Amelia back, and I would also love to see Wilf back, minus Donna of course, her story had ended, but Wilf has so much more to give, and a little scene with he and the Doctor would be very welcome.
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bugloss wrote: »
    Amelia back in an Amy-lite episode?
    She's just too good to let go, just like Wilf was, whatever the problems are, story-wise

The Doctor Amy and Rory are all reverted back to children by the Time Vortex. :eek:

For Comic Relief maybe but I wouldn't want to see it in the actual show.
  • Options
    johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »
    The Doctor Amy and Rory are all reverted back to children by the Time Vortex. :eek:

For Comic Relief maybe but I wouldn't want to see it in the actual show.

It would work if it was just Amy and Rory that got reverted. Forget The Lodger, let's see the Doctor as The Babysitter!